Life is short

Life is short

A Story by U.Berry

Life is very short . In this short period you have to do a lot of things . But if you know that you will die tomorrow what will you do?


Once there lived a girl . Her name was Ashley. Today is her 18th birthday. She just turned 18 . Yes, now that little girl is an Adult.Her mother decorated her house very beautifully beacuse,it's her 18th birthday.Her father bought a beautiful cake for her and her little sister gather some beautiful and colourful flowers as a birthday present.Her mother cooked her favourite food for her.They are getting ready to see her . Everyone keeps looking time . They are getting ready quickly. They keep saying"Time is short we have to do many things. Quick!quick !" Now they are about to leave .

Suddenly their land phone rings "ring ring".Her father picked that phone . On the other side of phone someone said "Come quickly we don't have time . She wants to see you guys ". Her father bust with cry . After that they went to the car and going to see their daughter. They reached a hospital with a lot of gifts and many things. That liltle sister also hold that beautiful flowers with her little finger.They went her room . Her room also decorated very beautifully. When they meet her they hidded their tears . That little girl gave her that flower . Holding that flower Ashley said,"Thank you my little beautiful sis". She knew that it's her last day, last birthday , last saying something ,last hour . She wants last thing from her family . That is "Big hug". She thanked her doctor,friends and nurses and also her family . After that her family gave her a big hug but suddenly they notice she is dead .But her birthday cake didn't cut .Candles didn't blowed. Suddenly her doctor gave them a letter . He said ,"your daughter wrote this for you and told me to give you after she died".With full of tears her father opened it . In that letter she said,"Don't cry . I don't like crying people. I always love you all. Stay happy. Thank you for everything . Love you all."

© 2018 U.Berry


Author's Note

U.Berry
Hope you guys enjoyed. Thank u for reading my story. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a strong allegory showing a life lesson in interesting ways by telling a story. This is what writers want to do -- SHOW instead of tell. Your storyline is brisk & fast, which is a good thing when you are writing a quick vignette like this. But you also could slow down a little bit & let your story relax a little. For example, one minute the house is decorated with cake & presents, then suddenly the hospital room is also decorated & full of presents. The reader is wondering how did this happen so quickly? These people just got the phone call & so who decorated the hospital room? When a story is zooming so quickly, it might be better to slow down & fill in all the gaps in this story. But I understand it's just a quickie & you have accomplished your goal of imparting a lesson thru a story (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 4 Years Ago


U.Berry

4 Years Ago

Thank you Margie, I will remember your words .Its really helpful for me,thank you for your truthful .. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
It does scare that how short our life might be by destiny....None can ensure their next second....nor do I...dreams stands still whenever this kind of thought resonates in mind...can't stop living though....
Don't worry bout the grammatical errs ....be happy that you've started and will surely grasp it...I'm also a nut at this part of writing sometimes😅....Thanks for sharing this, Berry :)


Posted 5 Years Ago


U.Berry

5 Years Ago

Haha yea life is very short.. Thank u for ur review 😂😊
¿

5 Years Ago

Warmly welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2018
Last Updated on September 4, 2018

Author

U.Berry
U.Berry

About
Life is very short .. In this short period we have to do a lot of things .. I really like to meet different people's..Hope you like my poems and stories..😊 more..

Writing



Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114