when i'm ALOnE

when i'm ALOnE

A Poem by Vaishali..^_^

Sitting alone in this crowded room...
Talking to mere strangers...
Not a single true friend in sight but yet so many...
They all leave me aside when I feel scary...
But for the world I live in there eyes…

No one knows how it feels…
When I’m alone…
When I’m sad…


I’m left in this lonely place…
like a innocent child seeking my mother's sight…
Don’t know where to hide…
Don’t know whether to fight…
I’m in love with my loneliness

No one knows how it feels…
When I’m alone…
When I’m sad…

Everyone here is wearing a mask of kindness…
But the reality lies beneath there eyes…
I don’t wanna fight…
I don’t wanna hide…
But it makes me cry…

No one knows how it feels like
When I’m alone…
When I’m sad…


Sitting in the dark place weeping all night…
Makes me feel sorry for my reality…
I was not good enough to make a true pal…
Or may be this place is full of scorpions…
This leads me to the world of darkness…

Because…

No one will ever know how it feels
When I’m alone…
When I’m sad…


 

© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


Author's Note

Vaishali..^_^
:) ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am alone now, but I am not especially lonely. My wife's been gone a week now. I can just pick up the phone and hear her voice. Or I could go to the Senior center and chat (mostly listen)(I think I will!).

I know I am only alone when I choose. I also know friendship is high maintenance. It takes a lot of work to to be a good friend. You've got to take the initial risk of opening yourself up to another; then you must spend time with them and be there for them. But it is all worth it! :)

This is a beautifully written poem. Could even be made into a song. Love and Hugs, charly

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

No one will ever know how it feels
When I'm alone�
When I'm sad�



Beautiful, simply beautiful..
Loneliness can sometime force us to write beautiful pieces like this which often becomes our best work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

We all have our limits or degrees of comfort. But those of us who choose to take the loney path, well, only we know why we do it, right? You will find yourself soon, if not you might see a lot more of them tears. Just remember it is always a choice. Your darkness reveals your lost, so get to looking, happiness is there you just have to find it. Sorry it took so long to read this, I've been lonely too.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

great poem and I loved the line....
I'm in love with my loneliness.

thanks for sharing.
Kelley

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was deep and I enjoyed it. I could feel all your emotions. And I can truly relate. Nicely done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a ver sad poem,, a story that we all have one point in our lives relate to
this was a deep write and you are right?? noone really knows??

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Only when you can open yourself up like this,may you then be able to let others into your Heart,your Soul.
Thank You for sharing this and letting these feelings be seen,heard and felt from those who read along.
When we lock ourselves inside a shell of our own making,it is then, that we grow lonely...
Poetry,like the Eyes...are the Windows of the Soul,you may see out,but others may also see in. d:?)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can really feel your out pour of emotion, in this
i can feel the hurt and pain

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think everyone at some point goes through something like this. I personally liked the line "I am in love with my loneliness. To me that shows strength of character and a desire to be an individual. At the same time, feeling like that is strong, but the sadness surrounding it needs to mend. Hopefully writing or reading poems such as this help. I think a couple things that help me when feeling like this is first love yourself, be honest with yourself, and take people for what they are worth. People around you can only do so much, and an abundance of the time the problem is communication or that they don't understand, not that they don't care. The other thing to keep in mind is that things always get better.
Keep up the good writes.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow, this is really sad, deepen into the soul...I hear your words but the concept confuses me...you say all those people don't know how you feel, but in honesty if anyone has felt an emotional pain, they know your pain, maybe not in the order you are writing about but they do know your pain. Some people wear masks some people don't, but to listen to one's woes, you must enter their soul or the message is distorted, to enter one's soul, the bearer must allow you in, and of course, trust becomes the main factor� and it's a two way street. To hear someone's words without infections o f voice (emotional characteristics of the voice�mood) or expressions on their face, robs the listener from getting close. all of this is related to that two way street , yes some wear masks but many are knocking at your door, all you have to do is answer, and we're there to help steer you away from that pain. Hugs Nice write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Can feel your pain in this write, Vashali. I am curious as to if you are without one or both parents or if they are not active in your life? Abandonment can produce intense feelings of loneliness. I also admire your honesty here. Keep writing and sharing. It is a good outlet.

Hugs, Carole

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

640 Views
25 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 1, 2009
Last Updated on May 1, 2009