Darkness Reigns

Darkness Reigns

A Story by Vamphrie Maximillian Whitrock

   There once was man.  Now, this man was an agent of the Light.  But, as it often happens, this man was tempted by the power of the Darkness. In short order, he became lost.  Along came a woman.  She, being an agent of the Darkness, wanted to ensnare this man even further.
   Now this man had been looking for redemption. This woman knew this in an innate way.  So she masqueraded herself as an agent of the Light.  She then proceeded to befriend this man.  Acting as a temptress, she then led him further astray and down deeper into darkness.
  Along came another woman. This woman was truly an agent of the Light.  She attempted to lead this man from the Darkness.  But this man had been in the Darkness for too long.  He had not the power of will, nor the fortitude to follow. She eventually gave him up as a lost cause. 
   The man continued to struggle against the chains that the Darkness had placed upon himself.  As time slipped by and the aeons came and went, he began to give up hope.  Until there came a comet into his darkness.
   As this comet proceeded to banish the Darkness around him, he came alive.  Emboldened by the release of his chains, he asked one question. that question was:" What is your name?"  "Phoenix", was the reply.

© 2014 Vamphrie Maximillian Whitrock


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 7, 2014

Author

Vamphrie Maximillian Whitrock
Vamphrie Maximillian Whitrock

Myerstown, PA



About
Hello, please.... feel no need to step into the light. I understand the darkness better myself. more..

Writing