The ultimate bujjo

The ultimate bujjo

A Story by vamsi
"

A comedy comic story about a person who changed his life from beast to human

"
Few years back the world is very clean and neat ,but now it was filled with dust people were crying ,fearing for their lives then a boy asked his mom who did these things she said bujjo the life destroyer.mom why he was called as life destroyer did he killed anyone .oh my dear sweety he was the reason why we all suffering from dust cancer ,1 million people were died due to dust cancer created by bujjo .mom why can't we fight him .many great warriors fighted with him but no one deafted the bujjo , even your dad fighted with him and sacrificed his life then tears roll down from their eyes.mom that means no one can stop him .yes my dear child there are only 2 ways that we can survive in this world 1. The god must fight with him 2. Bujjo must change from beast to a kindhearted person.

Bujjo was flying around the globe to find any place that is free from dust then he find the white house so he get down and tried to make it into dust then military fighted with him with all the upgraded weapons but bujjo turned all their weapons into dust ,from then onwards the weapons started to firing backwards which smashed the entire army then with smiling face he turned the white house of USA into dust house of USA . Bujjo laughed violently and said that " THIS IS THE PLANET OF BUJJO NOT THE PLANET OF HUMANS " if you want to be alive on this planet you should praise me(bujjo) not the gods. No one can stop me on this universe because I am the bujjo the "THE ULTIMATE BUJJO"

All the countries organized a meeting and it is about the activities of bujjo the meeting started with these questions who is this bujjo, what he want ,where did he came from , how he became like this . I want all these answers immediately then the Indian police replied -------------------
CHILDHOOD STORY OF BUJJO
Bujjo was born in one of the richest family of India. From his childhood bujjo was very fascinated towards dust. he played with spider webs ,sand ,dustbins .he always sleeps with dustbin beside him . he was with his family upto an age of 5 years .At the age of 5 years when his family went to a tour he was kidnapped by the enemies of his father they take him to a far place and tried to kill him but when the man has raised his sword to kill him it got stuck into spiderweb and man was unable to take his hand from that spiderweb and bujjo escaped from that place .He survived but bujjo became a lonely person no one taken care of him .he became a homeless person and whatever he finds in the dustbin he eats that and fulfill his stomach. One day he went to a dump yard ,he feel that it is his home and started to stay there he slept on that waste and eaten whatever that find in the dump yard.

At the age of 10 unexpectedly nuclear waste got dumped into the yard he eaten that waste and this waste reacted with blood , muscles ,bones of his body to a unique power.From then onwards his blood started to drunk the radiation of the sun and makes him stronger .his muscles started to produce dust his senses become stronger than ever .he stayed their for several years and became stronger than any other creature in this world.he started to feel that his dump yard is small he want to expand it so he started to occupying the world. He started with occupying a small place in India to entire world.

His hungry is very large if he gonna feel his dump yard is small he will drain the oceans and fill it with dust .The people were dying due to dust cancer . we have to stop him other wise we all will be died. Then all the members asked the Indian police what can we do to stop him.he replied " I don't know but a girl in Indian has studied bujjo alot I think she can tell us a solution".

The International police officers went to that girl and asked the following questions what is your name , how did you know bujjo ,how can we stop him then she replied bujjo was know to me since 5 years.one day when I went to dump yard to throw the waste I found bujjo doing some abnormal things so I went to him and started talking with him.He shared so many things with me and we became close friends .one day I collected the blood sample of bujjo and tested in my laboratory I found some unbelievable things that the cells of bujjo has the ability to drink radiation from the sun and when these cells combine they form dust that is the reason why bujjo was emmiting dust from the body his cells are so strong that even the most poisinious chemical CYANIDE can't do anything to him.The gravity of earth is so weak to him that is why he was able to fly .Is there any solution to stop him . yes in my research I found that when water is poured onto his body the cells deflects away which stops the formation of bujju (dust) in his body . so with water we can stop bujjo. no we can't stop bujjo with water we can control him with water remember he will become more violent when we pour water onto him the destruction of bujjo will be doubled. You are with bujjo for 5 years but why didn't you get dust cancer . when I was infected with dust cancer bujjo injected one drop of his blood into my body which clears me from dust cancer but makes me the lady bujjo
The army's of all the countries combined to start an operation called water attack on bujjo ( wab) .In this operation they replaced all their weapons with water guns ,water bombs ,showers, artificial rain water bombs, sprinkle water bombs. They replaced the panzers and rocket launchers with water tanks, and water launchers . All the people in the world men, women, kids are ready to fight with him by throwing water bottles and water packets onto him.
Now all is ready for the war what is to going to be happened ......................... Is bujjo deafted or he will destroy the world ......... WAR BETWEEN BUJJO AND PEOPLE:
Bujjo came to the war with lot of anger and he started to turn there weapons into dust but it failed bujjo surprised what it was going to happen then military launched a water rocket on bujjo then bujjo fell down to his knees ,at that time all the people attacked bujjo with water which makes bujjo to fell down as an unconscious person .No person dared to touch bujjo after 5 minutes bujjo tried to get up but again a water launcher hit bujjo in the heart which makes bujjo to fell down again. All the military was thinking how to arrest bujjo they know that the bujjo has no death .Every time he is getting up he was hitting with water bombs which makes him to keep down.
The military has planned an idea to arrest bujjo they started to make a cage which is filled with water untill the construction of cage is completed they want to attack bujjo with water bombs .bujjo was attacked with more than 500 water bombs which makes him weak. He was crying for food then a small boy brings waste from his house and given to bujjo then bujjo eaten the food and said thank you to the boy .Then the boy smiled at bujjo then the boy mother came to them and taken away the boy from bujjo and uttered at bujjo "you cruel bujjo you destroyed our lives you killed my husband and now my son "then bujjo replied no I am not killing your son .even if you are not killing him he will be died soon .Then bujjo why what happened to him.Then the boy mother started crying and said these words you are the reason why my boy was dying because he was suffering from dust cancer spreaded by you and ran away from him.


Change of bujjo:
Bujjo started to think I am the reason why these people are suffering I killed so many people without any kindness like an animal but the boy helped me that is what a human ,I am not a human being I am a beast I have to change I want to help these people I want to go away from their life.Then his girlfriend came to him bujjo I am sorry I am the reason why you are like this. No don't say like this you did the right thing I am a cruel person I have to be in this position I am the reason why all these people are suffering and bujjo started crying and asked his girlfriend tell me how can I help these people then his girl friend told him you have to live under the sea so that nothing will happen to these people but you will die after some days then bujjo said ok I will ready don't think of me I will die for these people then his girlfriend looked into the eyes of bujjo and started crying mean while a tear from the bujjo's eye fell on the ground and mixed with the drainage water

The next day the military brought a cage ,bujjo with smile on his face entered the cage .The military taken the cage to the deepest portion in the sea and sunk the cage there .Bujjo with a great smile on his face went deep into the ocean .The lover of bujjo sat down at the sea shore looking into the sea and crying for bujjo.The world felt very happy as the bujjo was no more to trouble them but none of them recognized the future problem the drainage water which is mixed with tears of bujjo was drunken by various animals which turned these animals to great predators. To be continued in bujjo part 2

© 2015 vamsi


Author's Note

vamsi
Please ignore small grammar mistakes I know only simple English .please tell me how the story and some suggestions

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on March 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 9, 2015

Author

vamsi
vamsi

vishakapatnam, India



About
I am from a lower middle class family where I completed my school education and likes reading and writing stories more..