How To Prolong Your E-Cigarette's Battery Life

How To Prolong Your E-Cigarette's Battery Life

A Story by Vapourstix- Buy Online eCigarettes
"

Battery is essential to keep the electronic cigarette running for long. But without maintenance, nothing would be possible. So follow the guidelines to prolong the life of your e-cig battery.

"

Nothing can be more annoying than noticing your e cigarette's battery dead just when you’re about to use. But with a little TLC, you can experience the long and awesome vaping and keep your electronic cigarette battery last a little longer. However, when it comes to the life of e-cig battery, you should keep it in your top list and allow the item run for a long period of time.


Here are a few specific suggestions that enhance the life of your electronic cigarette's battery

  • Try to keep it fresh & clean: Like other batteries (laptop, cell phone, or whatever other battery-operated device) that you want to perform and stay well, you should occasionally do some cleaning of your e-cig batteries. Because unclean electronic cigarette can get filthy from dust, debris, dust and e-juice leaks. Experts recommend that you should take your device apart at least twice a week and wipe it down. You can also use a toothbrush to scrub off the dirt from your battery.

  • Keep it charged: Always keep your battery charged. But make sure not to let it run completely dead. And, you also need to be sure that switch off the charger as soon as charging is complete, not to overcharge it. Experts recommend that it's best to charge your e-cig when it gets to 50 percent, as it won’t strain the battery as much.

  • Keep the battery away from extreme temperature: Batteries will not perform well if they have been uncovered to extreme cold or heat. So don't store your device in your car, especially in summers when temperatures can be grilling hot. You should keep it at room temperature for the good result.

  • Unscrew the cartomizer: When you are not using your e-cig, it's highly recommended that you should unscrew the cartomizer. Because they slowly drain the e-juice and function the battery unnecessarily when connected.

  • Secure your e-cig: Don't keep your e-cig in your pocket for a long period of time because accidents can happen and rubbish can get into the device. So you should protect it by purchasing a sleek electronic cigarette case.

Hope these suggestions give you some ideas on how to boost the life of your e-cig battery. So enjoy the vaping experience as long as they are properly cared for.

We, at Vapourstix, provide the widest range of electronic cigarettes in Toronto to cherish our customers. Contact us today to book your favorite e-cigarette, e-liquid, accessories and vaporizer models at any time.

© 2015 Vapourstix- Buy Online eCigarettes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on March 31, 2015
Last Updated on March 31, 2015
Tags: e-cigarette, electronic cigarette, e-liquid, electronic cigarette toronto, e cigarette toronto, best electronic cigarette

Author

Vapourstix- Buy Online eCigarettes
Vapourstix- Buy Online eCigarettes

Toronto, Onatrio, Canada



About
We are GTAs leading brand of clearomizers with a huge selection to choose from. We are committed to providing the best ecig models complete with the eliquid juice. Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits wi.. more..

Writing