autobio

autobio

A Story by Victoria
"

an interesting challenge.

"

This girl’s life is nothing but mistakes and laughter. She grew up with love and greeks, shaping her into an understanding, loving, scheming thief. She steals love from bystanding souls of kindness and shapes their liquid love into whatever suits her fancy. Shy at first, she will cautiously stray from her norms to get to know you. Get to taste you. Get to understand your inner clockworks until you are allowed to apply the word: friend.

Connections, connections, connections. Always good and useful in her mind. She likes many but loves less. She’s only said i love you a handful of times and meant it. Love is a strong word, she must really hate you. Kidding. She’s relatively genuine and sneaky. Real in such a way that you always see her as she is. No facade. This isn’t a masquerade. Sneaky in such a way that…that’s the best part. She shows you her real self but watches, waits, and wonders how you will react to her essence bare and open. Thinks of the worst possible things to happen. And when they don’t happen, she repeats the process over again, altering herself only the slightest bit.

Keeping her friends close and her lovers closer is the entirety of her being. Don’t underestimate the power of her heart. Her mind. Her motives. Take everything for granted because that’s how she works. Her future is forever unknown and predictable. That’s the best part, though. What’s the fun in knowing where you will end up? What’s the point of living if you know what you’re living for? Live a little, readers. Kindness and smarts will take you only so far.

© 2011 Victoria


Author's Note

Victoria
feedback?
I was experimenting with a description of myself from the pov of myself and..it might have turned into something else.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's great! I loved the charm the language has in its etching. It has a deep philosophy! Loved the lines:

"She’s relatively genuine and sneaky. Real in such a way that you always see her as she is. No facade. This isn’t a masquerade"

very honest! Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TK
amazing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 18, 2011
Last Updated on April 18, 2011

Author

Victoria
Victoria

Fords, NJ



About
learning to live is the way to go. write from your heart and you'll always know what's real and true and..something else.. read and review! that always helps :) more..

Writing
The View The View

A Poem by Victoria


Match Match

A Poem by Victoria