Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by Julius Whitfield

we were so wrong, but you went along and i feel like it didn't matter we would all end up that far in the hole. i played with your conditions and danced with your lies. eyed like a survellance camera and abandoned like a lost thought, i hope you never misguide yourself through this pathway. it's just too bad that you had to let it rip you away. you were numb to feelings and you disgorged any good intensions of a surrounding friendship. now look at the corpse you've become. you weren't scare of it and you never wanted to own up to any mistakes. even if it was suicide or murder, it was just or in some act of grace. it made you higher than god. without any need for humility or fear. and you know it led to such an end. a shallow grave for a senseless desire. just sit there and drift off.

© 2008 Julius Whitfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 9, 2008

Author

Julius Whitfield
Julius Whitfield

St Louis, MO



About
21 yr old artists (writing, music, drawing, and performances) who has been befriended by pencils for years. I like to report my life's experiences through poetry and comedy, which are most of the time.. more..

Writing