life is what u make it ALONE

life is what u make it ALONE

A Story by venika
"

a beautiful friendship.......

"

“Mom, where is my socks.” he shouted.

“Child, it’s on the bed.” she replied with soft voice.

“Okk” he said.

 This ‘child’ name was Abhimanyu Singh, in short ‘abhi’, a MBA student. Studies he hated the most and mom he loved the most. She never shout on her but he did sometimes. In his life he had an angle, till she was not his but she would become. From 8th standard they were in same class and now in same collage and in same class again. Don’t know how?

“Abhi, let’s go for a movie?” shubham said. Shubham his best friend and anamika also, his angle.

“Okk, did she also going?” he asked shyly.

“Oooohhhh, hmmm let me call her” shubham said and laugh loudly.

The bell was ringing and his heart was beating very fast.

“hello.” s**t a beautiful voice he had ever heard”

“Hello, wana go for a movie?” he asked.

“No, yr I had to complete my assignment. You enjoy” she said sadly.

“Leave it, abhi will do that” he said looking at Abhimanyu’s face. He want to kill shubham but he can’t kill do that for her.

“Abhi, who’s this?” she asked.

“My bestiee, he is good in studies” he said and laughed inside only. Now it’s too much.

“Okk” she said and cut the phone.

“Hmm, I am good in studies, stupid liar, I didn’t did my assignment and you want me to do her.” abhi said loudly.

“Ooyyee, you can’t do this for her” he said and abhi got melt.

“Okkk but last time. I can do anything for her but not studies please” abhi said.

“Okk, chill yr” he said.

They were on our way to the movie suddenly shubham said, “Yr s**t”.

“What happen?” abhi asked.

“Yr, I forgot my violet in my room. Do one thing you go and pick anamika and I will bring my violet.” he said with a smile. Abhi was knew what was in his mind.

He went away to take his violet and to take his love.

When he was standing in front of her house, he was just thoughting how to call her and after putting a stone, not stone actually a mountain on his heart he horn and she, his angel anamika opened the door and was on the way. All his senses suddenly had a heightened intensity. The color seemed brighter, the sounds seemed louder, and the smells seemed more powerful. (When your love is in front of your eyes, you do not need anyone around you to keep you company. But when your love is away, you spend all your time thinking of each other. When you are in true love, nature has its own way of acknowledging it. Maybe a leaf fluttered or light breeze blows past you. When would nature give him a sign? Was his emotion was true love? Every beginning however always has a sequel.) The only lines which he kept mummer in his mind are.

WO nazar kaha se lau Jo tumhe bhula de,

WO dawa kaha se lau Jo is dard ko mitta de,

Milna likha hota hai takdir mai,

Par wo takdir kha sa lau jo hum dono ko mila da.

Anamika was so beautiful that anybody can fall for her, even a married one also can. Her straight hair seduce the people to touch , the smoothness of her hair, her eyes were perfectly curved ,her way of walking making all other things stop, and most important and sexy thing was her tattoo on her shoulder that was amazing .

“Hello?” she said standing just in front of him.

“Sorry, let’s go” he said with nervousness.

“Where is shubham, is he not coming” she asked.

“He is coming, actually he forgot his violet so he went to bring that and his girlfriend also...” he said.

“Ohh, that very important” she said and smiled.

After a beautiful ride with a beautiful girl sitting behind they reached the mall.

They were in the mall when shubham and his beautiful and true love sneha was came with him.

(Guys, love is a strange feeling. It gives you strength and hope that nothing can go wrong. And when you stop believing in love because of broken heart, it’s often hard to start over.)

Sneha and anamika starts gossiping, shubham and Abhimanyu went to take tickets for movie, ‘ashiqui 2’.

“Bhai, what was the feeling when she was sitting on the back seat of your bike.”

“Yr, best feeling thi” he said and went on the ticket window.

They brought four tickets, two together and two together. It was their plan to do that?

“Anamika you have to sit with Abhimanyu, is it okk without?” shubham asked her.

“Mmm, yeah its fine” she said and Abhimanyu smiled inside.

They went inside the theater and Abhimanyu kept looking at her.

 (Friends, time decides whom you meet in life, your heart decides whom you want in your life, but your behavior decides who will stay in your life that what I want to say to him……)

Finally the movie started and still Abhimanyu kept looking to her...

“Hey, why are you staring me, am I looking funny or something else?” she asked and smiled.

“No, you are looking superb. Can I tell you something?” he said.

She nobbed and he said “you know what, I want to be your friends from the first day I saw you. Will you be my friend?”

She kept silent then said “okk, it will my pleasure to be a friend of smart and intelligent boy” she said and looked toward him.

The world stopped for him when she looked into his eyes.

 (The best feeling which you get in your life is when your love someone and she looked into your eyes.)

Next day they both meet each other in canteen and become good friends after some days not only they both but shubham also was one of their best buddy. They used to tease him on commenting beautiful girls and smart boys, they make lots of fun together. One solid group was in the making. Though it had been only a couple of days since they met, their friendship seems old. They were very comfortable in each other’s company.

(Most friendships only last for a particular phrase of our lives. For a friendship to last forever, there has to be bonding in group. There must be connection that surpasses time and space constraints. And they have all these things in a group.)

One day shubham and anamika was teasing Abhimanyu talking about his studied that he studies a lot and can you please do all the assignment of our class.

“That’s enough guys, anamika I want to tell you something?” Abhimanyu said.

“Yeah, speak up” she said with anxiety.

“I am not good in studies even I never did my assignments also, shubham lied to you that’s set” he said and by down his head.

“Hmmm, that okk  ... Even we also do not study.” She said and start laughing and then every buddy start laughing.

“Yr I have to go sneha is calling me, bye” shubham said.

“Hmm okkk, and handle with care “Abhimanyu said and both laughed loudly.

He left and they both continued judging students on their dressing sense.

After one week, Abhimanyu had his birthday and day before his birthday he messaged anamika ‘when I first interacted with you, you were sweet and genius. Its felts like a string connected to your heart. There is something strong taking place between us and instead of letting it pass, we should act upon it. Now sleep tight and get ready as tomorrow will be special for you.

Rabb kara tu sada hasti rahe,

Koi dukh tere nere ve na aaye,

Hor ki dua mange rab toh,

Tenu saddi vi umar la jaye!!

The one Who wished him first was his mom than anamika.

In morning, he got up and went to his mom and said “mom, can I hug you”

“You are asking for it, my child?” she said and hugged him

“Mom, I am missing dad.” He said and the tears roll down his cheeks.

“He is always with you, in every moment of live. You should not cry for him, he was the one who made you smile and you are crying, stupid today is your birthday keep smiling okk” she said and kissed him on his forehead. Abhimanyu lost his dad in an accident.

(Friends, mom is the best person in our lives, we should respect her.)

He get ready and went to the collage, that day was special for him because he was going to propose anamika. He went in the canteen and say to the boy who serve coffee to everyone that when anamika come he had to give him the rose and the note which Abhimanyu gave him.

Finally after 10 mints anamika came in search for abhi to take treat from him. When suddenly that boy came and gave him the rose and the note, she opened the note and read,

‘You might be annoyed at me after getting this note but, the truth is I really like you. Maybe it’s a love….. I don’t know yet. But what I do know is that I missed you a lot whenever I am alone. I have really started caring for you…. my love, my baby, my sweetheart. There is something about you which make me think about you every second….. I’ve always felt my life is a puzzle, but there was a piece missing. That missing piece is you. You complete me. I never though love will happen so soon to me. Your presence sends shivers down my spine. Being with you has made me realize that you are the one for me. Someone for whom I can give my life. I want to give you all the happiness you want. And today I want this relationship to be official in front of everybody so if you feel something about me please meet me in the hall…….

She was shocked for some time and then smiled. After think for seconds she went towards hall. Everybody was waiting for her to come, the way she entered everybody looked towards her, and then he found Abhimanyu standing on the stage with a bouquet in his hand. She went near him and looked into his eyes and smiled. He bend down on his knees, giving her a bouquet, then he said “I don’t know where to start with you. The first time I saw your innocent face, I started dreaming about our future together. You took all my pain, suffering, and hurt away. I don’t know how to explain it to you. I see a future with you. I want you to be my wife and mother to our kids. I can spend my entire life telling you how much I love you. I thank god each day for introducing me to such an amazing girl. You are the girl with whom I can go to my mom and proudly say, ‘this is my choice’. You have everything I look in my dream girl and no one can break our bond ever.

All I know at this point is that if this is right, it wouldn’t go away so easily. Our bond will keep getting strong. Both of us are carrying baggage from our past. But we don’t have it to cause problem in our present. We will work through it. Trust me, my love, I will always stand by your side in your bad time. I want to be yours forever. Let’s live our lives the way we deserve to live it. Anamika I love you. I need you. I am all yours. Can you be mine?

         Tere bina tutkar bikhar jayenge,

Tum mil gaye to gulshan ki tarah khil jayenge.

      Tum na mile to jita ji mar jayenge,

      Tumhe pa liya to marker bhi jee jayenge……

After hearing so wonderful words from his mouth she smiled and said, “I love you 2”.

He said “what have you said right now can you please repeat it”.

“I love you 2” she shouted and smiled. Abhimanyu hugged her tightly and everybody starts clapping. For that one moment he was waiting from 10 years and finally it happened.

They both went to the class together and on the way abhi kept looking on her “baby, don’t stare me like that” she said very sweetly.

“You are mine okk, I only have this opportunity to look at you. So please let me complete my wish.” He said and smiled.

Weeks passed away, and day by day abhi started loving her more and more. He treated her like a princess of his life.

New semester started after the result and this time a new boy added in their group parth Sharma. He was good looking but with an attitude. Every girl wants to be his only. But every boy has a girl in their life with whom they want to spend their live. That’s same was with parth, he had a girlfriend ‘Anjali’ whom he loved like a mad. They all become good friends or may be best friends. But there was only problem, even after having a love in his life, don’t know why he felt attraction towards anamika. But he never said that.

They enjoyed their life, anamika and Abhimanyu, shubham and sneha, parth and Anjali, they don’t care about world just care about their partners. One day Abhimanyu asked anamika to go for a late night movie with him, and she agreed with that.

Anamika sent a WhatsApp message to Abhimanyu the next night when they planned to go a movie, “I will meet you at Rajiv chowk. I am coming directly from the library”.

Abhimanyu replied soon after, ‘I am near AIIMS. Should I come to pick you up? I don’t mind spending a few liters of petrol just to make sure you come safely. After all, baby your safety is a prime concern to me”

“No need. I’ll be there in some time. Till then, you can flirt with someone else,” she replied with a winking smiley.

After a short conversation Abhimanyu meet her at Rajiv chowk and they went for a movie. In the theatre Abhimanyu didn’t saw the movie just holding hand he was so happy that for whole time he kept smiling. After a movie he left her to her apartment and went home.  When he opened a door he found her mother sitting on the table waiting for him, he said putting key on the table, “mom, why are you waiting for me till now, you should sleep”

“How do I? When my child didn’t eat anything” her mom said and smiled.

“Mom……” he said and kissed her on her cheeks.

“Abhi, can I ask you something” she asked.

“Hmm… please” he said with mouth full of roti.

“Who is she?” she asked with a smile.

“Who?” abhi shyly replied.

“Do not be innocent abhi, I know everything. And now you don’t want me to know about her. Child I also want to know your choice.” She said and laughed loudly.

“Mom……” he said with smile.

“Please…” she said.

“Her name is anamika, and mom I love her a lot. She is my life, I can’t live without her.” He said and looked into her mom’s eyes.

“Really! Great so when will you bring her in this house and when will her last name will be same as yours...” she said teasing him.

“Mom….. Not now” he said shyly.

“Okk, so eat all the roti’s and then go to sleep don’t think about her so much otherwise everybody will thought that you are mad. Good night.”

“Okk…” he said.

Next day, in the morning, the bell ring at anamika’s apartment, she was shock thoughting about who will be there so early in the morning. When she opened the door and there was nobody but a bouquet of rose and a big card on it. She picked that and opened the card and read:

‘I don’t know how you will react to this little note of love. You may feel surprised, flattered, or be indifferent. But rest assured, this is my first love letter to any girl. I am not good at words but I will still try to convey my feelings to you. I am so struck by your innocent, child-like face. Yesterday when I was sitting holding you hand I was feeling like I was complete that moment. This is a small poem for you. Though it hasn’t written by me, it reflects my love toward you.

To my love

When nothing makes sense and every thought is blurred,

Love will find its way!!

When you look into my eyes, you view my soul.

It is everything I am and because of it,

I will always love you!!

If there was a word to describe my love,

Surely it would only be spoken by god!!

All I have to offer you is me and my love,

Though both are simple, I promise they are true.

Life is truly a mystery,

A puzzle waiting to be solved!

Although one might be able to solve it alone,

The answer will be found easier with another!!

I want to discover life with you anamika,

And experience all of life’s mysteries together in your embrace!!

I love you, dil se!

By your abhi

She got tears in her eyes after reading the card and went inside. She send him a message ‘that was a best gift and feeling which I felt in my life. Abhi thanks so much for this’

Abhi replied ‘really, our relation is so formal that for expressing my love you have to say thank you.’

One week later, when anamika went to collage everybody was talking Abhimanyu that he was cheating her and he was in a relationship with someone else. She got angry but somewhere she was happy also that she would get free from all this.

She went toward him and said “abhi, what everybody is saying?”

“What?” he asked

“That you are cheating me and you are not serious about me?” she said with a sad face.

“Oohh, are you mad. You don’t trust me, I love you and they all are just spreading rumors about me that’s set.” he said.

“Stop your drama okk I don’t believe you” she said.

“So, what do I do to make you believe that I love you, how do I prove it.” He asked.

“Bring me your mother’s heart, and if you will than I will be in relation with you” she said.

“Sorry, what do you mean?” he asked surprisingly.

“Your mother’s heart.” She again said.

“Are you joking? You want me to kill my mom and bring her heart to you” he said with shock.

“Yes” she replied casually.

He never thought that she would behave like that but that was true. He went home, and saw her mother cutting vegetables.

He went near her and said “mom, I want something from you?” he said with sad face.

“Yes, tell me what you want” she said.

“Mom, I want your heart. Mom, please. Actually in our collage don’t know how everybody spread rumors that I am cheating anamika and she is not believing in me. When I asked her how I prove than, she said she want your heart. Mom, I am sorry but if you say no, I promise I will not force you. You, is the only one person left in my life.”  He said with tears in his eyes.

Her mom kept silent for a second than smiled and said “fine, I am ready to give, my child. I have spent my life, I got so caring son, and no I don’t need anything. And you have just started your life. I am ready son but before that you have to hug me” his mom said so casually like he was asking for tomato.

He cried and hugged her.  At night he killed her mom but he couldn’t dare to bring her heart out. Next day in collage he said to anamika that he killed her mom now she could bring her heart out. She was shock after hearing him that he killed her mom for her but after that also she didn’t talk to him and said that “but you are no more my type.”

(How many chances do you give someone to prove they are not what you thought they were all along? Everyone in live going to hurt you but you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain. Love isn’t easy, there will be hard times, and there will be great times. The key to success full relationship is to find your way through hard time and cherish the great time. It’s the law of nature, we hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us.)

He was broken somewhere his desire to live was no more. The guilt of killing his mom made him weak every day. Daily in the evening he used to stand in front of anamika’s building where she lived and thought that ‘what I have to do to get noticed by you? Change my hair, change my clothes, chance the way I walk, and change the way I talk? It’s been a while since we have meet… your one look makes me go weak on knees. Its take me to a place that I can’t even describe. Is it wrong if I want more of you? I knew the day I saw you that we were meant to be together. It’s our destiny…. Then why is it taking so much time for us to come together? What should I do to make you realize how much I love you? How desperately I wish you come to your apartment’s terrace right now and give me a flying kiss. I killed my mom for you still you are not aware of my feelings. Why? What do I have to do to get noticed by you?

Shubham many times came to abhi’s house, try to explain him and force him to come to collage but he never answer his questions, just said him to talk to anamika about him, convince her to be his partner.

(Friendship is one factor that makes our life worthwhile. When you have a friend to confide in, suffering seems more bearable, and pleasures become more intense. Everything is better if you have friend to share your feeling with. When friendship breaks, there is a degree of pain and sorrow that we all go through because you feel a void in your life.)

One day Abhimanyu send her a message, ‘You are the one who took my heart away. But never had I thought you would shred it to pieces. You could have just ripped it in a half so that it would be easier to put it back together. But you tore it. Piece by piece. And now, only you can fix it .no one else!

You told me that no one could ever replace me. You lied! You hold me that I was your one and only. You lied! You told me that you would love me forever and never let me go. You lied! You told me that you would forgive and forget about everything I did wrong. You lied! You told me that you will erase the memories about my faults. You lies! You told me that you will never leave me. You lied! You told me you would never lie to me. YOU LIED! All you did was lie and cheat. Just get out of my sight, get over my mind. Get out of this world. This feeling in my chest is no longer just a felling. You held my hand when you need me and threw me away after using me. Now when I want you, you slapped my love. I will kill you. You won’t live happily ever. This is just a start. Mai teri band bajaunga. F**k off.

Anamika didn’t pay attention to his threat messages. She had decided she was not going to let his anger affect her. She wanted to lead her life of normalcy again. She even changed her mobile number and decided to block him on WhatsApp. But he caught hold of her number from somewhere and started calling her up again. In every message and phone call he just warned her that if she did not become his, he would make her regret one day and even harm her. Anamika was a brave girl and handled it on her own without letting anyone know except shubham as he was the only true friend she could trust.

One day they all were sitting in the canteen, (shubham, sneha, parth, Anjali, anamika) suddenly shubham got a call from Abhimanyu and he putted his phone on speaker.

“Shubham, where is anamika?” he asked as he didn’t know that his call was on speaker.

“Bhai, don’t know, I think in library” shubham lied to get to know what he would say.

“Bhai, go and please see is she alright or not” he said with sad tone.

“Why?” shubham asked.

“I am feeling something wrong inside me. So please go and check” he said and cut the phone.

Everybody was shock for some time after getting knew after his concern for anamika.

Next day in the morning, sneha went to anamika’s apartment, she knocked the door but nobody answer, as she was knew that anamika was inside but not opening the door. After 15 minutes Sneha got tensioned. As anamika always put her duplicate key under the door mate, very quickly sneha found it and open the door.

After an hour, Sneha called shubham and said “come quickly to Annand hospital, I’m waiting.”

“What happen?” shubham said with shock.

“You just come fast.” sneha said.

After half an hour later, “what happen to her? Why is she here? And why are you crying? ” shubham asked with anxiety mind.

Suddenly, parth also came there and asked in a low tone, “is she alright?”

“Not really. I just had a word with the doctor and according to them, she has physical injuries on her body and is not in a stable state and hence we have to wait for her to wake up as only she can tell us what exactly happened.” Sneha said with tears in her eyes.

“What do you mean by physical injuries? What do the reports says? Shubham stammered.

“It means someone tried to get physical with her without her consent. Now whether the intention was to kill her or rape her, I don’t know yet. But yes, he definitely tried to get physical with her. I think this incident happened at night. When at morning I went to her apartment, I found her not unconscious but was also bleeding badly.”

Shubham was heartbroken listening to all this and couldn’t hold his tears. Sneha console him but it was of no use. Parth stood there with an expressionless face. Shubham thought this all was done by Abhimanyu but he preferred to keep silent and wait for anamika to regain consciousness. All three of them went into waiting room as they were not allowed to meet before the police inquiry.

“Doctor, called the police also because it is a police case.” Sneha said and suddenly parth face got yellow.

Shubham was extremely upset with the incident. A girl who was someone’s child, a girl who was someone’s sister, a girl who was someone’s in her own eyes now been injured beyond repair. (Everyone says love hurts but that’s not true. Loneliness hurt. Rejection hurts. Loss hurts. Love is the one thing that makes everything better again) and parth hoped they would still love him even after what he was about to tell them.

“Shubham I know you won’t believe what I am going to confess right now but it’s true. Please don’t misunderstand me. I know I have done a mistake and I am guilty as charged. I even ready to suffer for my mistake as I know it’s unforgivable. Maybe I will lose you all and will have to spend my entire life alone but I can’t live with this guilt. I thought I will not tell this to anyone as no one will come to know about it, but seeing anamika here like this has shattered me. It’s all because of me. Things could have been different last night but I screwed it all up and I still don’t know why. I kept asking myself that why I took that step but I had no answer and I still don’t have an answer now. I know you won’t accept it easily but that’s the sad truth. If anamika is lying here today in this condition, then it’s all because of me. Only I am responsible for it and no one else. I don’t know what happened to me but…. It’s not that it happened all of sudden. Remember I had told you…”

Shubham interrupted parth, “parth, what’s wrong? Calm yourself down first. What is your point exactly? We all are responsible for today’s scenario. You can speak your heart out”

Parth continued, “Everybody goes through something’s in life that changes them in a way that they can never go back to being the person they were before. Last night changed me in a similar way. Now I cannot go back to being the person I once was. As I told you, it was not all of sudden. Remember I told you that there is that oomph factor in anamika which attracted me to her even though I hated her carefree attitude to the core? When I first met her in the collage, I felt like she had that wow factor in her which impressed me a great deal. Though I was committed to Anjali, I couldn’t help myself from staring at her sexy figure and that’s human tendency. Men’s are made like that. I thought that she was flirting with me because she would try to I do not know. Her relationship with Abhimanyu made me feel like she was a girl who you could take to parties just to show off to your friends. It was completely my perception and it was developed on the basis of her casual attitude towards late night parties and drinks. I never knew her before so I was not aware of how she was as a person. When I got acquainted with her, I realized that thought she exposed little bit much, she was a nice person at heart.  Day by day, my infatuation increased and I even tried telling her about it but I never got a chance. Plus, I thought of Anjali, our five year old relationship, and how much she had supported me. I couldn’t do this to her. Do you ever regret making a decision? I regret the day I allowed her to cry putting her head on my shoulder.”

“But there comes a time in life when we realize that we cannot force love, respect, or friendship. If it’s not from heart, then it is false and meaningless!! Last night I was drunk, when I went to her house, she wouldn’t get to know that but I was drunk. When she opened the door she was little sad, and suddenly like a child she hugged me and start crying, when I asked her she said she is feeling alone.

 “Are you alright?” parth asked.

Parth went and sat next to her. She was surprised by the amount of concern he was showing.

“Yes, I so confused about where my life going. I still wonder if I am capable of loving anyone. Anyway, what’s wrong with you? You look drunk,” anamika added.

“Can I tell you something? There is something about you which attracts me to you. You are one of those girl who look nice when they are drunk. I wanted to express my feelings since a long time but I never got a chance.” Parth explained.

Anamika was feeling odd at a sudden change in his behavior. She knew well that parth loved Anjali from the core of his heart. She told him to watch what he was saying as he was drunk. She further added that whatever he was doing was wrong. But parth was in no mood to listen to her. He tried to catch hold of her forcefully. He held her by hand her waist and planted a kiss on her mouth. Anamika tried to push him back way but he was too big for her to handle.

“This body makes me crazy. I want to ram you right here on the sofa. I want to see my fantasy turn into reality. Oh b***h, let me taste you tonight. Let me feel your body”

Parth forcefully pushed her to the sofa and jumped over on top of her. She tried to resist with all her might but he was too strong for her. He tried to kiss her neck and mouth. She tried to scream but he s**t her mouth by placing his hand on top of it. After sometime, she surrender to his wishes. She lied there like a dead body while parth devoured her as is she was a piece of meat. Tears trickled down her face. Anamika felt like she was losing a friend forever. The feeling was worse. The more parth tried to force himself physical on her, the farther he went mentally. By the time he went up and left, she had turned inanimate. He had lost it completely by then. He not only tore her clothes, but her heart also.

 She struggled to release herself from his grip than suddenly parth came close to her ear and whispered “b***h, I wish you are not alive.” She thought the same. She does not want to survive. He hardened his grip on her hand and covered her mouth. She finally gave up and closed her eyes wishing the time to pass quickly so that when she opened her eyes next time , she don’t see him standing there. She couldn’t believe it was happening to her. She stopped screaming after some time as she realizes that it’s over. But the pain was going to last forever. Parth left her there to die. She laid there with tore clothes, nail stretched on her body and the blood all around her. (The one whom you trust the most are the one who shouldn’t be trusted. With each lie nature of relationship chances.) But what happen last time was not a lie. Yet the relationship had changed. (Sometime greatest lesson learned is taught by those whom you label by the name ‘friend’.)

Suddenly the inspector came and said “the doctors have given as the final reports. They said that she was physically assaulted. You need to treat her with love and pampering her without giving her stress. She is kept under the observation of 24 hours. do you have any clue who would be their last night.”

A wave of silent filled the air. They knew what had happen last night but couldn’t say anything in front of cops. They simple shock their heads to say ‘no’. (A lost or broken friendship hurts, but what hurts more is the realization that they weren’t a true friends to begin with). She survived but no hope left from her life. She felt it would have been better she died that day. At least she wouldn’t have to live the nightmare of her life had become now.

She opened her eyes and found everyone standing in front of her. She tried to smile looking at shubham and sneha. She had high fever and her body shivered. When she saw parth standing behind them, she immediately looked in other way disgust...

“What happen last night” the senior inspector asked.

“Nothing inspector. All I can remember is that I was drunk and that someone held my hand and tried to force himself on me. After that I don’t remember anything?” whispered anamika on low voice. (Sometimes what you expect from a friend you get it from a stranger and what you expect from stranger you get it from friend.)

Her answer not only shocked parth but everyone standing there who knew about her incident. No one had any clue what anamika said and why she tried to save parth even though he had assaulted her so badly. Before the cops should ask her any question, the doctor arrived there and asked them to leave so that she can rest. They asked shubham if they would take her good care than they could send her home. Shubham agreed and took anamika to new apartment. Shubham thanked doctor for the help and went away.

Everyone was in state of shocked and shubham was heartbroken. What hurt him more is that he lost his both friends.

Parth guilt was destroying him every minute and he didn’t talk to anyone after returning from hospital. Anamika’s face haunted him in his dream whenever he tried to sleep. When Anjali came to know about it, she was furious, dejected and heartbroken. She send parth a message:

‘I thought our relationship would last forever. But now it’s time to walk away. You lied, cheat and broke all the promises. I deserve better than that. What was my fault? One day you are going to wake up and realize how much I loved you. But I will not be by your side. One day you will realize how much I have done for you and how much you have taken me for granted. I am leaving you not because you I stopped loving you but because I do not like to have a husband like you, a father like you in whose arm’s a girl can’t be same. Sorry you are not for me. Bye forever parth. I wish you good luck!’

Sitting in the police station, parth re-reading the message Anjali send him last night. He didn’t have the strength to look into her eyes. The moment he confessed her crime in front of cop, he had handcuffed and put behind bars. Anamika lost her confidence that night but parth lost her life. But parth still can’t figure out why she lied to cop and didn’t taken his name. He could have lied to everyone but his soul arrested him. (Love is just a word, till you show it. Guilt and sin is just a word, till you commit it.) Parth could save himself but his guilt had arrested him. (Sometime you have to take a step back and realize what’s important in your life. What you can live with but more importantly what you can’t live without.)

(We are made up of different personas and to show a real self to the world is always difficult. To accept reality is a challenge. But life bring you to a stage where you need to accept the hardest of truth and move on for those who still love you and want you in their life.) Anamika had lost her confidence and needed a strong support system. Her family, shubham, sneha stand by her side and gave her all the help and support. Parth abused her. Now even the touch of his father or doctor sent her screaming. Days passed by but her condition didn’t improve. In the meantime Abhimanyu came to know about the episode. He started paying visit to her new apartment every day. Everyone could now realized how much he loved her. But every night she screamed in pain as she recounted the death full night. She wanted the world to see and understand her pain. She wanted to be held tight, so tight that her fear fade away. She wanted to be kissed her by someone who loved her and who could wipe her tears away. She wanted to tell that no one shamed on her.

(When a leaf fall from a tree who should be blamed! The wind that blows it away? The tree that let it fall? Or the leaf itself that grows tired of holding on?)

Abhimanyu take care of her like she is her only hope to live. He forgot what she did with him. He just want her to recover fast. He want to make her independent as she was earlier.  One day shubham visit anamika and asked her “In the hospital when inspector asked you about it, why did you lie? Everybody knows that parth was behind all this?

Anamika remained silent for seconds and looked toward Abhimanyu, her tears roll down her cheek when Abhimanyu wiped off by his hand. He gaze towards shubham and said “because I loved him. I never told him because he was in serious relationship with Anjali. Heck, he didn’t even see me as a friend, so could I have told him? When he forced me to get imitate with him, I tried to stop him but, I mean nothing to him, and neither had I told him about that. In those 30 minutes he treated me as a toy with which you can play when you want and throw after your need is over. What hurt me the most was that the attacker was not the stranger, but I guy whom I loved. I realized I am not his type”

Abhimanyu kept her finger on her lips and said “that set okk, guys let’s stop thoughting about that incident now, and now he nothing for us but I am, so please just throw away all bad thoughts and re start your life.”

Someone ones said that death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what died inside us while we are alive. If anamika would have chosen to give up, she would have killed so may peoples around her who truly loved her and wanted her to do well in her life after all this. She decided to be the owner of her own destiny and not the victim of her circumstance. She had decided to live for those who wanted her to fight against all the odds. She made sure that even the saddest story can have the happy endings…..!

Making millions of friends is not an achievement; a real achievement is not make one friends who stand by you through thick and thin! Anamika had such friends in her life. They had stood by her like a family during her darkest days. While man had discovered so many amazing things to cure dieses and illness, no one has been able to find the cure for mental pain and trauma given by someone. Only time can heal such wounds!! Anamika had fought with dead and now she had reason to live.

Being single doesn’t mean you are lonely and being in relationship doesn’t means you’re happy. Was parth lonely after being in a relationship? It is just a mystery to everyone. Never take anyone or anything for granted because it only takes second for a life to alter forever. Parth lost everything in his life. Love, fame, dignity and even his friends also. Parth had met two girls’ Anjali and anamika and he had managed to betray both!! Why we should try holding past when future can be much better... The best story is not of Romeo and Juliet who died young but our grandma and grandpa who grew old together. Similarly, Abhimanyu and anamika wouldn’t let a day telling that how much they loved each other and the only argument was that who loved the more. But the truth is they loved each other equally!! Abhimanyu made her smiled like she did earlier.

Sometimes all the doors may be closed but they aren’t always locked. She lived! She loved! She helped! She got hurt! She feared! But to say she smiled…. When your passion and purpose is greater than your fear, you find to overcome them. In every girl’s life she need a boy to live with and a boys also needed a girl to live with.

Sometimes you need pain and heartache to see what matters most. No one can understand your pain until they are put in your position. We should stop reading old chapter. Happy ending do exist…. It all depends on where you end the story.

Friends, In all my story I never only concentrate on love, friendship but the only thing I want you all to focus on your life. We all make mistakes, and also learn something from them but there is no use of making mistakes if you earlier take precaution. My stories are alarm for you all that please open your eyes many times in the face of gold we find stones. So be awake and enjoy your life as you can. Your venika…..

© 2015 venika


Author's Note

venika
a story close to my heart.......

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice story, you can write well but frankly speaking, you need a lot of improvement. There are grammar amd some spelling mistakes which you can improve with time. Also an advice for you that don't use 'yr', 'okk', 'oye' type words. Be concise and stay to your point. Your thoughts are nice. Good luck.

Posted 8 Years Ago


venika

8 Years Ago

thank you...... i will always keep in my mind ur words and sorry for the grammar mistake.... i promi.. read more
Kunal Upreja

8 Years Ago

My pleasure :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
1 Review
Added on December 27, 2015
Last Updated on December 27, 2015