Meeting the Captain

Meeting the Captain

A Story by vetamotes

Imagine a beast of measureless bonds its very treads shaking cities its skin like that of a gods. No blow may land and no arrow may pierce this creature. This monster that took everything from me. My family and all else that I held dear. They say in tragedy a man can be reborn. A new   I have experienced this rebirth. And it is then that I became what I am. No longer a man. No a man would have died long ago from chasing this creature. I became something of legend an avatar of vengeance. Held together by only pride and madness. My body changed for pursuing that which I hate. That which I need.   I am the captain of this vessel and you will all live and die pursuing that which I hunt. I will lead you through the maw of hell itself without question and each of you I will shepherd like my own sons. But should one head fall out of line I will personally burry you in the darkest corners of your existence before jettisoning you out into the icy blackness that is the waters below. Is this clear!?  … Good now let us begin. I am your captain and your god for all purposes on these waters. Stay loyal and faithful and you will make it through this alive. Perhaps mutilated but alive. I am captain that is my name and my creed. Forget either and I will tear out your heart personally- Meeting the captain 1912.

© 2010 vetamotes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gosh, i love this, that's just it. You literally brought a character to life. Even though he seems like an undesirable person to meet that doesn't keep me from wanting to know more about him. I often have trouble bringing my characters to life. You do it so effortlessly!!!! i am jealous! lol :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on May 26, 2010

Author

vetamotes
vetamotes

Lima, OH



About
Let not the writer over shadow the pen. My story is my own I elect to share what I write with others. Feel free to comment on it more..

Writing
Tick Tock Tick Tock

A Story by vetamotes


Fear Fear

A Story by vetamotes