Pondering of things

Pondering of things

A Story by vetamotes

I find this world interesting. A place so spontaneously made that it nears miracle level on the scale of random happenstance. Though such a miracle creation is wasted by the creatures that it created. Instead of using their lives to better their race as a whole they fight and kill one another over trivial creed and color. Depriving themselves of the greater boons of humanity’s greatest power.  Knowledge. Instead we burn and erase and change all things that could help us…that could end all this strife. It is the scientist that is put to the flame or the researcher. The murderer and the rapist run rampant and free. As the claws of our judicial leviathan lay death gripped about the throat of progress.  With the weapons of religion and power in each hand they shamelessly sweep their wrong doings and misgivings beneath a carpet of lies. And all we do is sit and watch and wait. Each and every man and woman mindlessly watches on ward as they have their rights and freedoms slowly taken away. It is not until the vile body that is our government lays broken and beaten that we can be free as it is only in joyous revolt that we may be free. I say not in violence but in separation. Remove yourself from the blind masses and join those who see. Open your eyes and uncover your ears and hear the joke that is our world ring through your ears. For ages man blinds itself from the truth. That we are just animals ever evolving, not in intelligence or strength but in self importance. Our violent natures become Crimes of war. Our crosses to bear become disorders. With each moment that ticks on the humanity in humans is bled out. Replaced by a deep seated feeling of falsity. The one thing people had to carry them through this bland life. Their passion. Men now scurry about like house wives with errant husbands. It is less about the character of a man’s soul and purely that of his body. We worship the temple that houses our soul this short time we are here and it is this self importance that damns us to the hellish life that we live. It is in the refusal to accept the body not for its appearance but for the soul it houses. That poisons us with the wrongs of judging and those who judge must themselves be judged for the body withers but the character of one’s soul does not. Les t that person be vile in their deeds.  I feel as though time no longer passes but merely slips by one can almost feel the world they were brought into is not the same one that we walk through now. We are rapidly living and rapidly dying organisms that send vicious shock waves in their wake changing all and nothing in so many different ways. We react the opposite of what we know we should out of self indulgence. As man we are doomed to want. It is this hole in us that allows for one man to rise above another if only man could work together for a common goal instead of individual pittances. So much further would our people prosper if we could have peace amongst ourselves? But the thick ichors of faith and politics choke the lungs of true freedom. This land is no longer for the brave or the bold but for the scared and blind. No longer are we America the free….we are America the tyrant. We are America the police. And this is the land of the enslaved.

© 2010 vetamotes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This is good!
Heavy, mad, sad, and eloquent.
I would only paragraph a couple of times so as to not leave the reader breathless.
Stupid humans.....oooooohhh...I hate em!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on May 26, 2010

Author

vetamotes
vetamotes

Lima, OH



About
Let not the writer over shadow the pen. My story is my own I elect to share what I write with others. Feel free to comment on it more..

Writing
Tick Tock Tick Tock

A Story by vetamotes


Fear Fear

A Story by vetamotes