Victim

Victim

A Story by Victoria

Words, voices, and words that’s all she heard they called beckoned to her with greedy voices and long outstretched hands. There she sat her hands knotted through her hair, rocking back and forth, back and forth, trying to soothe herself with the rhythmic motion. It just kept repeating and repeating the voice telling her to do it to dig the knife deep into his back to watch the life fade from his eyes. Feel the blood from his back running down her fingers and down the length of her arm. Staining his clothes with scarlet, watching it spread slowly and then all at once when she removed the knife and watching the bleeding slow when she inserted the knife again and again. She could feel the pleasure she would receive when she heard his blood curdling screams and the begging watching the tears fill his eyes until they overflowed blurring his vision. Listening to him pray and ask for mercy but these desperate pleas would fall on her deaf ears. She could the feel the adrenaline pumping through her even as she imagined it. She fought the urge the drug that was murder, it consumed her every thought, every cell in her body. As she began to come back to reality her hands tangled in her hair  a slow smile crossing her face she stood up possesed with this all to consuming thought and walked to the door and called for her first victim.

© 2016 Victoria


Author's Note

Victoria
ignore grammar errors just a rough cut

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The drug that was murder... I love that.
The image you create is clear and diabolical. Great work here, and I hope to see more.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
1 Review
Added on June 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 26, 2016

Author

Victoria
Victoria

reedley, CA



About
im a 18 years old and I love simple poetry. more..

Writing
My Love My Love

A Poem by Victoria