The Moment

The Moment

A Story by Somewhere &' Forever
"

For those who's moments are fleeting their every thought... does love truly remember?

"
Love will remember, or at least that's what they say...

Have you ever had a moment in your life that you simply cannot forget? It's like your heart mind and soul hold onto this piece of you that you'll never get back. At times it feels like this moment is reality and you're stuck in this crazy dream that has no escape. It's like the scene in Inception, which reality is true?

The question can be seen in many different lights. Which reality do you really wish was true? I find myself facing this problem in more ways than a normal person cares to admit. Letting go of this idea is more than just flipping a switch and turning off every emotion, it deals with coping with your innermost thoughts. The ones that provide hope to those who are lost, and keeps people awake at night. Not the nightmares that send shockwaves through your skin, but the thoughts that elevate you to cloud 9. It's like a high that takes your to your own place.

But what happens when a moment is gone? Or it becomes destroyed in the land of hopelessness? That is precisely what keeps me up at night. The thought of losing the most important memories, to me, is like having the person you love literally rip your heart out from your chest. And before you ask, no, they do not have a fear for that. The only thing that's suppose to hold onto these fleeting feelings is this concept of "love". Yet how many people do you know actually know what this means. Words are nothing. They are just a human invention used to make sense of things. So how can we describe such an intense and complicated feeling with just four letters. Love is composed of four sounds, and somehow this one word can create lives and unite lives, but yet it also has the power to destroy one's innermost being and sense of identity.

What if this could all change? What if I let the moment become my reality?
But it's too late, the moment has passed. Whatever happened is locked in the fabric of time, left to be unchanged, and completely forgotten. Unless love will remember, or at least that's what they say...

© 2014 Somewhere &' Forever


Author's Note

Somewhere &' Forever
Late night thoughts, sorry for any grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014
Tags: love, moment, remember, life