Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Many Ways to WARM UP your SPA!

Many Ways to WARM UP your SPA!

A Story by Victoria Bliss
"

It's one of those winters where everything feels icy! Keeping all things toasty and warm for customers is vital, that is the reason I need to discuss ALL THINGS WARM! On the off chance that you....

"

It's one of those winters where everything feels icy! Keeping all things toasty and warm for customers is vital, that is the reason I need to discuss ALL THINGS WARM! On the off chance that you write in "warmers" into our pursuit box at purespadirect.com, you will locate an awesome rundown of items, devices, covers and gear that can make hotter surroundings for customers. Let's investigate a portion of the outcomes.

 

1) Towel Warmers! Regardless of whether you have to hold 12 hot towels or 360 - we have many models to browse.

 

2) Manicure Lotion and Oil Warmer. Frosty cream and cool oil = chilly sentiments. Keep things warm and fluffy with assistance from these units.

 

3) Space Heaters and Humidifiers. Let's be honest, and there are a few rooms in your spa that are excessively hot or excessively chilly. Cool medicines are unpleasant. Warm up your space with a little warmth, and add some stickiness to excessively hot and dry rooms.

 

4) "More Blankets Please!" I am one of those customers that are ALWAYS requesting more covers. I am ALWAYS icy amid a treatment. The most noticeably awful are the point at which a spa doesn't have any, and I get a heap of towels laid over me. Spas, you require excellent quality spa bedding for customers. The BEST is the point at which the specialist starts up a table warming cover or places a thick, stitched cover on me. Those are the spas I come back to!

© 2017 Victoria Bliss


Author's Note

Victoria Bliss
Check out these ways and help to enjoy your clients most than others. Remember to have a great towel warmers into your spa, so you can provide a hot towel each time for your clients.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on July 31, 2017
Last Updated on July 31, 2017
Tags: towel warmer, towel cabi