The Endless Wanderer

The Endless Wanderer

A Poem by Vidya Bacchus
"

At the end of our life realizing that we are all alone.

"

                   The endless wanderer
Ebony skies  proclaim the night,
As is the norm ,as is the right,
Lusty sighs from a tavern wench,
Bring forth a pitcher my thirst I quench.

 

Walking this world alone I tread,
'Tis the earth I lay and make my bed,
Adventures much has come my way,
Here for a moment not here to stay.

 

I was born alone and alone I be,
Until the day life sets me free,
Loneliness comes like a lover she weeps,
Into my heart her tears they creep.

 

With my bag on my back and my thoughts to the front,
A builder must build a hunter must hunt,
And I must walk my path unknown,
Until I am dust and earth and bone.

 

© 2014 Vidya Bacchus


Author's Note

Vidya Bacchus
I wrote this from a man's point of view.Be kind please

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"Loneliness comes like a lover she weeps,
Into my heart her tears they creep"

Powerful words. The rhyme and rhythm of this poem was so perfect...I read it aloud to get the full impact of your talent! You have described a solitariness that is all encompassing. Excellent work. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much my friend.



Reviews

"Loneliness comes like a lover she weeps,
Into my heart her tears they creep"

Powerful words. The rhyme and rhythm of this poem was so perfect...I read it aloud to get the full impact of your talent! You have described a solitariness that is all encompassing. Excellent work. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much my friend.
I thought it was a very good write
and it probally fits someone to the t

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

That is true .Thank you very much :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ice
This is beautiful...love the rhyme scheme

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Thank you Ice !!!!
Ebony skies proclaim the night,
As is the norm ,as is the right,

you won my heart !
******************************************************************************************************************************************

I was born alone and alone I be,
Until the day life sets me free,


you get here a 100 from me :)
***********************************************************************************************************************************

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Hey Anand ,thank you so much .How you going ?
Anand Sehgal

10 Years Ago

doing okay.. caught some cough and cold.
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

You got a bug just like writer's cafe huh ?I hope you feel better
My another review!

Yeah, this's really a very great write, here you've indirectly mentioned the true and honest feelings of a "Wanderer" (That's me .. lol) to "Tavern Wench" (That's you .. lol) because he doesn't hurt her feelings or body but keeps her save into his arms and makes her moan so that she could feel the peace and the heaven with his soft skins. Nice and a very honest write.

Keep writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

I wonder..........
Neon

10 Years Ago

Lol! No, No, don't worry, If he does hurt you then it's ok ..after all, now your his property, how c.. read more
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

HAHA funny you :)
This was so very cool. I love the feel and the texture of this poem. You have conveyed a man's point of view perfectly as well as expressing so much truth. I loved this poem.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Jack your words mean a lot :)
Jack...

10 Years Ago

You are welcome. Sorry I haven't been by to read more. I will remedy that directly.
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Oh thank you that warms my heart to hear :)
"Veni, vidi, vici" my Vidya Vista.... V power here.
Through all your exquisite lines, my love.

compelling, truly, plus so touched by your quill...

- Elisa ♥

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Thank you again.Your words mean more than you know :)

10 Years Ago

So do yours love, on every single poem you read and reviewed of me... I'm ever grateful to you :)
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Awwwww.................:)
I really like this poem, especially those final lines; I imagine the man continuing to walk long after his body has failed, literally scattering what remains of him as he keeps dragging himself down his 'path unknown'. Very similar to what I most enjoy writing; in fact, in concept, this is similar to my first Short Story I wrote 'Alone in this Grave of Ours'. Kudos, and thanks for the good read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

And thank you for you wonderful review:P
Yup! Life is exactly the same and I hope he enjoys the sighs of tavern wench and hope keeps her safe as well..because making the lust with the beautiful women is not bad but good because if a man keeps a woman protective and safe in his arms and she feels good and enjoyable with him then it's good and it's what that life brings, but when it comes with the pain, the lust comes with the pain then, I must say, "it's bad" because, I don't think, giving the hurt, leaving someone into the pain only for your joy is what that God wants you to at all .. so this is a very powerful poem.

"It's a pretty Impressive write, pretty!"

The whole life of a wanderer you've dropped into the words of peace and truth with the tavern wench lusty sigh, I can hear the voice of her around me because to make the angels is what "Neon" loves either, so yeah, you can take me as a "Wanderer" and you as a "Tavern wench."
"But please don't scratch my back more!"

"Without pain! without hurt!
In the rain! love with the heart!"

Love should exactly be in a way that never gives pain but a very few people know about it, because everybody wants giving the pain into the depth of the heart.
The one thing, I daily analyze or discuss with mah mind that if a "love means love" then why the people give hurt? and if the love means sex and lust then again why the people give hurt?
Such kinda questions daily come on my mind, hit onto my mind and force me to think of it daily because I believe that if you want sex then sex should be without pain and if you want lust then lust should also be without pain because there's not a much difference b/w sex and lust, sex gives relief so does lust! but it's we who make it with pain and spoils the life with sexy fame... So I adore this write because "Wanderer doesn't give pain to tavern wench but makes her sighs and keeps her happy without pain and that's exactly what everybody should do. Do what!! Do, sex and lust if you want without pain and that's what "Vidya" you've already read in my new poem "HUMANS MAKE SIN" that's the message I leave there approximately related to love, because "LOVE NEVER GIVES PAIN, PRETTY" "But the hell yeah, love making angels sighs to hear the voice in whisper into the ear without lies, haha!"

Am going to save this write right now because you gotta be believing me that this write's become my "FAV." Write and it's in my top 5 list! And now if you think that by saving the write, am gonna steal your this write then ok.. I admit, Am stealing your this write, coz, I want this write in my portfolio" Ha!
I loved this! O' by the way, don't think, that I loving this write because it's me in your this write "A wanderer" who makes a tavern wench or sighs with happiness at all. I love this write because it's true and very powerful one.

AH! S**T! I WISH IF I WERE A WANDERER AND YOU BE THAT TAVERN WENCH"
S**T! MY BAD! I MISSED IT!
WHEN MY TIME COME! LOL!
Ha! ("Kidding")

Posted 10 Years Ago


Neon

10 Years Ago

Lol! I ain't getting it wrong, it's your angelic beauty that's forcing me typing more and more befor.. read more
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Lol FUNNY .I see your intentions are to kill me with laughter .Well you are doing fine there :D
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Bittersweet wanderings here, man or woman, we are all gypsies of life, we dance our way to the end, hopefully we find some meaning along the way before we revert back to starry dust...! Good job as a man Vidya! ;-)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Yes life does make us as we are .We either become snarky or melt away into the shadows.I prefer snar.. read more
Frieda P

10 Years Ago

My kind of woman ;-)
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

..........................:D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

935 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 11, 2014
Tags: wench, night, tavern

Author

Vidya Bacchus
Vidya Bacchus

point fortin, Trinidad and Tobago



About
I am usually a very happy person.I love writing ,I try to write what I feel. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Scumbag Scumbag

A Poem by s y e