Top 5 Best Trekking in Nepal

Top 5 Best Trekking in Nepal

A Story by Visit Heaven Treks

1. Everest view Trekking: �" Mount Everest (8,848), the highest peak in the world. Every single wish to see the giant peak at least once in their lifetime. Everest view trekking is the trekking that can be completed in just 7 days. Witness Everest mount ranges including Mount Everest in short time. It takes total 7 days to complete the trekking. This one is the best trekking to see Mount Everest in short time.

2.Annapurna Base Camp Trekking: �" One of the best trekking in Nepal. Annapurna Base Camp trek can be completed in just 7 days. During the trekking, you can enjoy the breathtaking views of giant peaks and also can explore the cultural wonders of Annapurna region.

3.Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking: �" Probably the most complete short and best trekking in Nepal. Starts and ends in Pokhara- the city of lakes and can be completed in 4/5 days. Poon Hill is a major attraction of the trekking as trekkers can witness the stunning views of 12 different mountains from Poon Hill (3,210m.). Exploring the local culture and traditions in Ghandruk is another pick of the trekking.

4.Langtang Valley Trekking: �" Nearest trekking region from Kathmandu valley to see the snowy mountains. Langtang Valley trekking is one of the most beautiful treks in Nepal. The combination of the mountains, the tradition and cultures alike Tibet and the inclusion of the Langtang National Park makes Langtang valley trekking a complete one. More importantly, it can be completed in just 7 days.
Trekking Langtang this time is even more special as you can contribute little to rebuilding the earthquake hit-region.

5.Ghandruk Hot Spring Trekking: �" A scenic drive to Pokhara- “The City of Lakes” to explore some of the lakes, caves, streams and also to collect superb views of snowcapped mountains. From Pokhara, take a short drive to Phedi then start gentle hiking towards Jhinu Danda- the natural hot spring place passing Dhumpus then Landruk, a Gurung village. At Jhinu, enjoy bathing in the natural hot spring pool.  Then trek down to Ghandruk �" a village situated in the lap of the Himalayas to explore the local culture and their own living styles. Thereafter, trek back to Kimche, take a short drive back to Pokhara to end the memorable hiking.

© 2018 Visit Heaven Treks


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on August 30, 2018
Last Updated on August 30, 2018
Tags: trekking, tour, camping, hiking

Author

Visit Heaven Treks
Visit Heaven Treks

Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal



About
Visit Heaven Treks, one of the leading trekking agency in Nepal. We offer not only trekking in the best places of Nepal like Everest and Annapurna but various tours( e.g. Cultural Tour, Family Tour, H.. more..