Apollo Archeon's Speech

Apollo Archeon's Speech

A Story by voidman1304
"

All this is is a quote from another villain of mine.

"

“Look around you, my good Patriarchs. My glorious children, my devoted followers, look around you. Do you see it? Do you see the chaos and bloodshed? Do you see the deflowering of women and the beating of children? Do you see the swindling of cash and the ravenous gluttony of pigs? Do you see the people who walk past the needy without a care and the officers of justice who attack those who speak only their thoughts? Is this not what God himself has declared sinful? Isn’t it sacrilegious for such things to take place right here, in our beautiful city? I see this city and, by extent, the world as plagued by those seven sins that God has deemed corrupt. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Sloth, Wrath, and Pride. The seven sins created by devils and villains have completely and utterly consumed our city and have spread to every inch of the globe, having taken control of everything that we know and love. But that is why I am here. I have been appointed by God himself as his grand missionary, to speak his word to the world and provide truth and justice in his eyes. I am the Patriarch of Pride, tasked with erasing this world with the most avarice of sins, Pride. I am here to bring peace to this world, to bring a new age of civilization to it. And through that new age, I shall stand at its head to lead it to prosperous potential and bring with it a view so glorious that this age will seem like a bad dream. But for this to be done, for my perfect vision to be executed, I require execution of those who have committed at least one of the sins. And, as I have slowly learned, there is no person in this world that has not committed at least one sin. This can not be accepted. These sins, if they continue to grow, will fester the next generation like a poorly fermented wine. So there is only one path, one path to salvation, one path to freedom, one path to glorious futures, one path of God, and that is the eradication of this entire civilization. As gruesome as it may seem, it is the only way to remove sin from the equation, to create a world where only peace and beauty can flourish. Let us move quickly, my followers. Let us be rid of the sin of this city and of this world. Go forth, Patriarch of Gluttony, and consume those who consume too much. Go forth, Patriarch of Sloth, and squeeze the life out of those who refuse to do their part. Go forth, Patriarch of Greed, and steal away the breath of those who steal from others. Go forth, Patriarch of Wrath, and ravish those who hurt others in blind anger. Go forth, Patriarch of Lust, and smother the chance for new generations from those who prey on others for sexual contact. Go forth, Patriarch of Envy, and cut down those who eye others with only jealousy in their hearts. And I shall go forth, the Patriarch of Pride, to remove those whose blind ambition have removed them from humility. Let us go forth, as the Church of God’s Divine and Supreme Light, and make this world a better place, for all of us.”

© 2022 voidman1304


Author's Note

voidman1304
As the description says, all this is is a monologue from a villain for one of the books. This is a bit... dark, is that the word? I think so. Anyways, don't think too much about it.
Things to review:
The concepts
The speech structure
The way it sounds

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on August 25, 2022
Last Updated on August 25, 2022
Tags: Speech, Villain, Villain Speech, Religious, the Seven Deadly Sins

Author

voidman1304
voidman1304

St. George, UT



About
Hello there, the name's voidman1304 (not really, but one can't be too careful on the internet), and I am an aspiring author! -Got 5 books planned (files and everything) -Currently just writing short.. more..

Writing