Fourth of July

Fourth of July

A Story by Victoria Venable

I really questioned my freedom this year. Am I truly free? Every time fireworks went off all I could do is bawl.. I am a slave to my government. They took my kids and turned a sickness into child abuse. My government, meant to protect me has enslaved me for a paycheck. They dangle my kids in my face any chance they get. Threaten me if I don't give them what they want and there is nothing for me to give. They pick apart my kids memories and mold them into what they want so they can build a phony case against me. MY government, meant to work for me, fights against me so they can get a bonus. My heart breaks from their abuse, my kids suffer and don't understand what the feelings are then my government makes them believe its from being hurt. The one thing I knew for 5 years was ripped away from me because a daycare provider used to work for my government. They take good healthy homes apart and turn them against one another to fit the world. They search for anger and aggression, while they are the angry and aggressive. I am not free from anything here. They have bound me and are whipping me. Molding me to ft the desires of the world. Breaking my kids down. 

© 2017 Victoria Venable


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on July 7, 2017
Last Updated on July 7, 2017

Author

Victoria Venable
Victoria Venable

Sand Springs, OK



Writing