untitled

untitled

A Poem by wadester

Untitled 



I feel like a single blade of grass growing upon top, of a big, black desolate mountain. The mountain top extends up into the dark, lonely sky. I grow sparingly through out the years. The cold, bitter wind tossing my life violently back and forth, trying to up root my weakening hold. I struggle against the giant sized rain drops that deliberately grasp me, seizing my entire existence as they slowly slide down my frail, narrow surface. I pray for the days that the sunlight freely shines on me. I hope to grow and grow, never to stop until I reach the heavens. It gets so lonely up here, all alone. I can stretch my withering frame while I lean my head to one side, soaking up all the warm voices I hear. So I try to pull myself out of the rocky soil that my life depends upon for survival. I want so much to roll down the enormous mountain and fall into the aura of warmth and security that awaits below.               

© 2013 wadester


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on November 25, 2013
Last Updated on November 25, 2013

Author

wadester
wadester

Atlanta, GA



About
Hi. I like many genres, but, mostly fiction, short story book, gay and lesbian writing...some others. Just excited I found this site. Great!!!! more..