Never!

Never!

A Story by Wajiha Nayeem
"

when we are tired of doing everything and anything for our beloved ones and in return we get nothing but just pain...hatred and hopelessness!...then this is all that happens!

"
She sat all alone..with a book in her hand and a pen...she wanted to write down something, maybe her feelings!
well, though she was all tired and she gave up herself, nobody cared what she was going through or what she wanted to share!!...
it went on for days and then months and then years passed by, but she was left alone!!....She had a beautiful and loving family but, she was alone...ALONE!

Her hopes were all lost and every time.
She was betrayed.....she smiled to hide her fears and pain...but,only her Lord knew her problems and she always prayed to him for the thing she didn't get...
She was hurt, lost, broken and betrayed...but, she was a strong girl...though she had lost all hopes, she made herself a girl with honesty, love and respect...
but, now!
She thinks...She'll never fall in LOVE again!

© 2017 Wajiha Nayeem


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this would be great if you lost the ! and the caps. Let the words do the expressing..

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much for the suggestion..
Omg why's this so relatable! 😢 especially the first section 💔💔 this so soulful poem ❤

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much...this is relatable because a broken person can only understand a broken person an.. read more
Nora

6 Years Ago

Yeah, so true 😢💔
Always give love a chance and if you don't want to just leave it on faith...I can relate to this...For a minute I felt like you have written this for me...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

haha...thank you so much saher...glad you could relate to this!
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're welcome.
I like this. Although it hints more at hopelessness and despair in the start but I like that you ended it with a hopeful note...
I do think never falling in love is just an illusion 'cause there really is no guarantee that you won't...
An honest expression of thoughts, well penned.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you sooo much yumna...glad you liked it!
Dr. YumnaKay

6 Years Ago

you're welcome :)
Life is all about ups and downs dear, as soon as you get this formula you will lead an adventurous and a beautiful life.....Loving is not a crime and inturn you should never expect anything, it's their choice and we cannot force everyone rite....As some gentlemen said love is maid in heaven....may be your heaven is on your way....just smile and let it happens whatever going....I loved it...:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thanks su...i hope the wounds heal...
Surya

6 Years Ago

it will...
I can so totally relate.
Well expressed story Wajiha:)
Great work

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much naat!!
Zephyr

6 Years Ago

My pleasure
True feeling , very well portrayed in the piece...
that happens, when we fell in love and the person doesn't feel the same for us..........but staying at a place hurts us more....so moving on is better.......aboveall i loved your story....keep it up, dear friend.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much....
It's really hard when someone we love refuses to love us. That's how life it is and we have to move on.I could clearly see this message in your story. Well written. Keep it up

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much.....glad you liked it!
Hasventhran Baskaran

6 Years Ago

You're welcome

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2017
Last Updated on June 5, 2017

Author

Wajiha Nayeem
Wajiha Nayeem

hyderabad, secunderbad, India



About
16..... Hyderabad, India I love poetry!! Hobbies: reading, cooking, makeup.... writing is my passion.. you can even check my work on yourquote.in Wajiha nayeem. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Photograph.... Photograph....

A Poem by Surya


Today Today

A Poem by Saumya