Why do the words taunt me ?

Why do the words taunt me ?

A Poem by Jaidon (J-Don)

Words sounding off in my head like drums at a Parade.
First the symbols,

then the high hats,

next the snare,

and finally the base.
when I try to share the melody of these rythmatic thauhgts flowing through my mind, its almost as if they want to reveal the essence of their true beauty to me only.

My insight on their anonymous delightfulnes makes me want to broadcast the message being sent to me, but as i attemp to do so they abandon me.

Why do the words taunt me ?

© 2012 Jaidon (J-Don)


Author's Note

Jaidon (J-Don)
Yeah.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

reading this the cat has my tongue.
its when I try to share the melody of these rythmatic thauhgts flowing through my mind, its almost as if they want to reveal the essence of their true beauty to me only.
Holy S**t, its like the melody wants you to hear "their " words but the words are to remain a secret. Keep this up im looking forward to your complex way of expressing your words.




Posted 12 Years Ago


it's a good thing they do, now make them taunt the reader. Don't just make them hear the words, make them feel the words.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2012
Last Updated on January 6, 2012

Author

Jaidon (J-Don)
Jaidon (J-Don)

Newark, NJ



About
Hi, im J-Don. I have a great sence of humor but i can also be very deep at times. Im a down to earth person and i like things that are different. bassically bizzare things catch me attention more..

Writing