Where do I go from here

Where do I go from here

A Story by weatherbee

Where are you going my love?  may I come with you? I don't care where, I just want to be in your presence. 

Oh no!  You fool! you stupid selfish fool! You may not come with me. Can't you see I am trying run away from you. I hate you! No, loathe you. 

But my love, does not The Lord himself forgive when repentance is asked for? Have I not offered up many of sacrifices to show true repentance? Have I not slaved over fire and worked until my toes and hands went numb? Haven't I walked with you through valleys high and low? 

No you fool! you were never there for me! You idiot! I carried myself. You are weak and disgusting. You are worthless! cowardly! pathetic and useless. Your sorry's are empty. You have done nothing but destroy my life. You make me sick! You have no place in my heart anymore. Keep your distance now. That is the least you can do. 

                                         ...... Love fades..... Love disappears......

I am now alone. Completely alone. I have no one. My Love as abandoned me. No amount of repentance and sacrifice can repair. 
Where do I go from here?
                                                       Where do I go from here.   

 



   

© 2015 weatherbee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

For my taste, I'd like to know a little more about the two voices in order to form some kind of context. It needs a bit of editing, but is overall quite good.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 23, 2015
Last Updated on April 23, 2015

Author

weatherbee
weatherbee

About
A writer looking to explore the depths of creativity with others who are passionate about their craft. more..

Writing
Tomorrow Tomorrow

A Poem by weatherbee


Work of Art Work of Art

A Story by weatherbee