The Power Fading From you

The Power Fading From you

A Story by warwithpaper
"

I was just thinking of greed o-o

"

A man of legend, a man of greed he walks to the palace of Gods to become one his self. He walked up the stairs through the door, there sat the four most powerful beings in the world, the gods. There sat Reino the god of Judgement, Serena The God of Beauty, Deko The God of The Elements, and Rena The God of Peace. The fifth god had recently died the Nero The God of War. The man was there to declare him self the new god of war. The gods looked at him as he delclared it and they laughed at the young fool. The man declared a challenge to prove he could be the god of war. The god of judgement raised his hand making an army appear. The man had to fight this army. The man slaughtered this army, but blinded with fury and greed and the lust for more power, he yelled at the gods for a challenge that equals his power. Reino noticed his blindness and came up with a trick, he promised the man a equal challenge but he had to use a blade. The man left the temple to buy a blade. He came back the next day with the sword, he walked into the temple and saw himself. Reino simply says "Your enemy is yourself, you must outsmart yourself, to defeat yourself. To be able to relize the truth and know when to stop is what is truly needed for war." The man snarled and laughed at the challenge, not knowing it was a reflection and thinking it was a real man. The man ran towards reflection and slashed meeting the wall but he thought it was the blade he slashed countless times just meeting the reflections blade. The man finally yelled "Why is he copying everything I do?!" Serena laughed and stated "You must overlook to see the truth and win. There are more ways of winning then killing." The man laughed at that answer and tried slashing again. Deko says sarcastically "Try tricking it." The man took the fake advice and tried to meet the own blade again. Finally Rena asked "What comes at the end of a war when therte is no winner?" The man snarled with the answer of "Every war has a victory and millions of deaths!" he slashed more and the gods laughed at his stupidity. The man gets an idea and backs far away from thy own reflection. Stating "I know how to defeat myself, if he copies everything then I will kill myself so he will too" The man stabs hisself through his own heart. Reino sighed "Blinded by greed seeing only destruction his last thought is only victory-" Serena continues "To kill himself, to see if it would work, a young fool, who believes only to kill and win-" Deko continues "Thinking of victory and the earnings from it truly such greedy iditot not seeing the true victory and the only win was-" Rina finishes "To stop sensless fighting and to keep the peace between the world.

© 2009 warwithpaper


Author's Note

warwithpaper
Ignore things

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i loved it. amazing..

Posted 15 Years Ago


...nice...

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2009

Author

warwithpaper
warwithpaper

Kingsville, MD



About
Every bit that I could write could fill a book in it's own place-- if you're really interested in knowing me-- contact me. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by warwithpaper