A Thief and His Story

A Thief and His Story

A Story by warwithpaper

A question I have been asked before was, why do I steal? Why would anyone steal, so many motives. A cry for attention, because they are broke, they need the money and/or item. But why is it illegal? That is what I ask back. Yet no one has ever answered with a proper answer. They always have to say because it’s a wrong thing to do. But when they watch Robin Hood they approve of it, but anywhere outside of that ridiculous tale they will disapprove of it. 
 


Another question I would be asked, when did I start stealing? That is an easy one but at the same time hard to say. Because I can’t remember if I ever stole before then, but as a kid I remembered stealing stuff by stuffing my own pants. As I got older, my ways of stealing differed more and more. As in ways I refer to what I stole. It started with candy, changed to toys, to video-games, to food, to expensive objects and even money. I never kept the food I stole nor did I keep the money, yet I still steal even today as we speak I still steal.

 

Yet another question, do I regret stealing? No, why would I regret what I live for? I live to
steal; I couldn’t imagine myself doing anything other than that. Once when I realized what it was called, I still didn’t regret it. I never cared what I was doing; taking from people it was so easy. I think people have too much stuff anyway, always basking into their own items never letting it into the common people. People call me trash, but the real trash is themselves that live trying to be higher than others.

 

Yet again the question, why do I steal? What is my real reason for stealing? Truthfully I have no actual reason. I have no real motive. I just steal. I need none of it, nor do I want any of it. I just have to, something telling me to. It’s like I have to. Like I have said, I live to steal. Truthfully I hate it; I don’t choose to actually do it. It’s my life and I must do it. The police may be on my trail, I may believe that its wrong, but it is what I do and I cannot do anything else.

 

But I have been caught; I am on my way to jail. I regret nothing. From all those years I have stolen, it is leading the rest of my life in jail. Because the most drastic thing I have stolen is a life. Yes, I have killed and stolen people lives. So now I have full-filled what I live for, I do not regret doing it. Like I said I live to steal. So as I rot in the prison cell, or as I might get a death sentence. I will look at myself, I won’t be proud of what I did, but I will be proud that I did what I was living for. And all I have to tell people is, live your life to what you feel like you have to do. No matter what, you could utterly despise it, but it is what you must do, if you feel like you must. Those are my words; I do not care who listens and who doesn’t. That will be their problem. But now I must rot, so good-bye and live what you must.
 

© 2009 warwithpaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

an exelnt puspective of a thief I agree there are many reason too stel but the most comman is an urge something that can't be controlled or mantained you have to do becuse you fell no you know if you don't your life is miningless

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 13, 2009
Last Updated on June 13, 2009

Author

warwithpaper
warwithpaper

Kingsville, MD



About
Every bit that I could write could fill a book in it's own place-- if you're really interested in knowing me-- contact me. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by warwithpaper