The Sinful Shooter

The Sinful Shooter

A Story by warwithpaper

 

The night ending soon; the sun barely in a glimpse. But a shard of light shining out from behind the hills. The man makes his escape from the house, as the police race to the scene. A Blood-Bath had just taken place, a family of eight slaughtered mercilessly. Authorities race in to find the murderer gone; but to find a family lying dead in their own blood. Seemed to be tortured by the murderer for countless hours; countless amounts of cuts, bruises, broken bones, and a single gunshot in each head to finish the sinful deeds.
 
The press ate this story up, like an antelope fount by a lion; like they did with the other stories of murders done by the man. The press had named this man Sinful Shooter. From the fact he always ended with one shot in each head, and that he always left notes reading that he was sorry for the sin he had done. Also apologizing for any sins and all the sins the family he had killed May of done while alive.
 
The FBI Behavior Analysis Unit had profiled him to be a strong religionist, in his 30-40, 6”1’, and to be very shy. They were wrong about two things, he was not very religious nor was he between 30-40; he was only 24. The only reason why he apologized for sins is because he grew being told to always apologize for sins. It was a psychological problem he had, where he had to even if he didn’t want to.
 
Now the Sinful Shooter watches his next victims. The family are named The Winters, they are a family of seven. He waits silently watching from bushes, watching the movement of everybody in the family. The family prepared to go out, they were leaving to eat out tonight. They were getting the baby ready to go, putting him in a coat. As they finished with the baby, they went out the garage, in two SUV’s and drove off. As the garage started closing, the murderer made his way in.
 
He waited for them to get home, it started getting dark. Perfect for what is about to happen. He started the next note for the family to the cops.
Dear Police,
         I apologize very much, for the sins this family has done. Not only that but the sin I have done here. They had to be punished though, I know they did sins. They even looked like they wanted to be punished. When you are cleaning the corpses, remember to bless their bodies. They will need it, for the sins they have done. And if I do die, bless my body, for the sins I have done.
                      Sincerely,
                                                          J.T.W.
 
He put the note on the fridge, and placed a magnet on it. As he walks to get the scene ready, he sees the memories of his past, like he is reliving it.
 
A little boy, very young bout the age of 7 is playing with his toys in his room. In the rest of the house is his family, a very large family, 12 members all together including parents. Suddenly, heavy knocks on the door, filling the whole house with quietness. Mother gets up, and heads to the door to see who it was. When she opens it, a loud bang is heard; it was her being shot by the man. The father tries to run towards his room to get his gun but is shot down in his path.
 
As the man kills everyone, the boy sees each time, he apologizes to the bodies. Then he says aloud “I apologize for the sins this person has caused, please forgive them.” The boy then runs to his father’s room, when he notices it’s his turn next. He takes out his father’s gun, not hard to get out, only in the bottom drawer. As the man enters the room, another loud bang, and the final bang in heard. The boy shot the man, then ran out of the house to the neighbors.
The murderer set up the chairs in the living room, to do the torture. Once again he remembers more of the past.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another boy, about the age of 12, looking very similar to the last boy, but now looking more like the murderer is standing in an orphanage. The other kids are harassing him, covering him is a bunch of cuts, and bruises. Until this big kid, who looks maybe 16 comes and punches him in the gut them throws him down a set of stairs. As he hits the stairs and continues falling down, he breaks his arm and leg.
At the bottom of the stairs, he sits up in lots of pain, but not showing it. He removes from a bag a small handgun that was used before and fires at the 16 year old. As soon as the bang was heard, drips from the boy, his head blown right through and drops down, dead.
Everything is now setup for what is about to happen. The family is now getting home, to their entirely dark house. They walk through the door, all in turn on the light. Each member is suddenly hit, each one by one. Some start to run when they notice, but are still hit when caught up too.
As they each awake, they see the murderer sitting in the chair in front of them all. He is staring with his cold but sorrowful eyes at each one, holding his gun towards his mouth, like he is about to blow his head off. He puts the gun down, and picks the baby up. He looks at the mom, and the mother is breaking down crying. He takes the baby to his room, and sets him in the crib, and lets him go to sleep.
The murderer then walks back to the family, holding a kitchen knife. He starts on the father by giving him cuts, then works down to the youngest, who is 12. Now he starts to do more abuse, by hitting, and breaking some bones. As he gets to the father to give final punishments, the sirens of police are outside.
It alerts the murderer quickly; the neighbors heard screams earlier and called 911. He grabs the gun from earlier, and shoots two people, the father and one son. But before he could fire again, two cops are barging in.
 
The man looks behind as they are reaching for their gun, the man screams “Sorry!!” and fires and hits both police in the head. Then 1 FBI agent rushes in and he shoots and once again in the head is shot. Then 4 Agents rush in, with one bullet left he shouts “My punishments for my sins are now!! Please forgive me!!” Then he shoots right in the head and falls down, having killed himself.
 
According to what they have learned, his name was John Tackian Ward, he is a 24 year old. He works at a grocery store, and is a highly skilled gunsman, his father was a police officer, but murdered when John was 7. John was born on August 13, 1985. He only apologized for the sins because he thought it was the only thing to do, like the man did. John witnessed the murder of his family, which is why he killed such large families. Then when John was in an orphanage when the kids tortured him, it really messed with him, and made him want revenge like that.
The story of The Sinful Shooter ended the day before his birthday, August 12th, 2010. He had killed over 15 families. It was amazing, to see that he could kill that much. It only proved how unreliable police could be in such places.

© 2009 warwithpaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 28, 2009

Author

warwithpaper
warwithpaper

Kingsville, MD



About
Every bit that I could write could fill a book in it's own place-- if you're really interested in knowing me-- contact me. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by warwithpaper