The Two-Faced Terror

The Two-Faced Terror

A Story by warwithpaper
"

is what is is

"

The Two-Faced Terror

Darkness. Some people say it doesn’t exist, just you see it when you turn off the lights. Some also say it’s the absence of everything, opposite of light which contains everything. Or some will say you can find it murderers, when they don’t regret that’s what they call darkness. Does it exist? Or is it just another thing that people falsely believe in. Can it be found in people? Or is it that people murder, and do crimes because they have to. That they feel comfortable doing it and nothing else. But then again everyone would have darkness if that was true. No matter who you are, you will always do something bad. It’s just your second part of your face, it’s not wrong it just has to be done. Like murder, someone has to do it.

“Brother, are we killing wrongly?” said the masked man into the cell phone. The mask is frowning, with the eyes looking angry also with bags under them. Blood marks are on the mask; also the design of the sun is next to the left eye. “Depends, do you still enjoy killing?” answered the brother wearing an opposite mask into a similar looking cell phone. This mask was smiling, with innocent eyes. It too was covered in blood, with the design of a tear on its right eye. The sad mask answers quickly “Of course I do, it’s so fun. When they scream, and beg for mercy. It puts a smile on my face!”

Now the sound of a scream is heard on the side of the man with sad mask. He was killing someone as they spoke. Looking at the scene, he has torn every piece of hair from this man’s body with hot wax. He had a head full of hair, a moustache, a beard, eye brows, and eye lashes, gone. His chest and back hair, gone. His leg hair and pubic hair, gone. Every piece of hair on this body was ripped off. As the man screams, the sad masked person shoves a knife into his neck and rips out his throat.
Finally the happy masked man answers “Then it is not wrong, as long as we enjoy its right. Our lives only have meaning when we slash, and torture. Your life, my life all we can do, is kill, kill, and kill more. “
“Thank you brother, your right I shouldn’t of questioned our fun. Or what we live for, you always know what’s right.” The sad masked man answered happily. Now the sad masked man and the happy masked man say their good-byes. As the sad masked man closes his phone he reopens it and calls the police, giving only the address and hanging up. He places the phone down, and slamming a hammer onto it. He leaves the broken parts, and leaves the house.

It takes the police one hour to get there, as slow as ever. They rush inside to find a hairless man, blood all over leaking from his own neck. The throat and atoms apple is on the floor, bloody and all. They search everywhere for anything that would lead to who did this. But there were no fingerprints, anywhere. Not even his cell phone held fingerprints. Their next objective was to trace who the phone belonged to. As they searched it came up to someone named Derrick Freeman, he has been deceased for four years. Which would mean the murderer stole is identity. Which just put the police back to the beginning of this mystery, they have no evidence, and all there is a body.

In a dark attic, sits a man staring at the two masks. “Sadness along with happiness, both are opposites of each other. They will hunt all over, killing everything that stands in their ways. Brothers in emotions, even if one is just the same as the other.” The man says as he points at the sad mask. “One is a fake, caused in sadness. A crave for loneliness to be gone. Makes a new friend, even if it’s in your own head” The same man says in a different voice with a giant smile on his face. Both voices at once “And when the fake meets the real-“ The man walks to the mask and break them both in half, and paste the happy side with a tear and the sad side with the sun and glues and tapes them together. “They become me!” He finishes.

He walks down from the attic with his new mask, looking into the next room; a couple is tied to chairs naked and unconscious. He walks into the room to his bag and takes out a couple boxes of staples and a staple gun. They start coming to, and they see the man loading the staple gun. The man has a gag in his mouth, the woman doesn’t and prepares to scream but the masked man covers her mouth.

He staples her mouth shut, and then he turns the man to make him watch. The masked man starts to staple all over the woman, he staples her eye-lids closed. Her ears closed, and also her nose is stapled closed. He staples her breasts, her stomach, and into her spine. Next he staples down her thighs, her ankles, and her feet. Then he staples covering her virgina and her a*****e, and closing both. With nothing more, he starts ripping out each staple from the body. One by one he rips out from every little place. She is bleeding heavily all over her body, when her mouth is open she lets out a loud scream. The masked man laughs hysterically and shoves his knife into her throat and rips it out.

Looking at the man who had to watch, he is now crying and scared for his life. The masked man comes over, and takes off the gag. As the gag uncovers his mouth, he yells his loudest, praying someone will hear him and call the police. The masked man grabs his mouth shut and starts to staple it shut. For the man he does the similar things that he did with the woman. He staples the eyes, ears, and nose shut. He staples his chest, stomach, and spine. He staples the thighs, ankles, and feet. Stapling the a*****e shut, and then he staples the penis and the genitals (ball sack). He prepares to rip out the staples, when the police come rushing in. They yell for him to freeze turn around and to drop his weapons.

The masked man turns around and puts both the staple gun and the staple remover on the ground. As he stands back up he unzips his jacket, letting it fall off his arms to the ground. He has four bombs on him, with enough power to blow up the whole house. He holds the button in his hand and he says to the police “If I cannot kill, then I will go out with a bang. Try and shoot me if you wish. Even if you do, the bang will still be big.”

He hits the button, and the cops rush out. The house explodes killing the ones that didn’t make it, and the man tied in the chair. Recovering the remains to the body of the man they discover who he was.

The man is named Timothy Robert Berrylman. He is 27 year old, born February 2, 1982. He has no job, but he was getting all his money from his father. His father had no idea what his son did, but never questioned him. When Timothy grew up he made no friends. No one wanted to be friends with him, so his mind made another personality for him. This personality became his brother. And as he grew he started torturing animals, which grew into people. He saw it fun for people to scream, like the animals squealed when he tortured them. All money he had he wasted on items to torture with. He had killed over 74 people. He died on July 15th 2009.
 

© 2009 warwithpaper


Author's Note

warwithpaper
bleh

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

sccccarrryyyyy.......!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 21, 2009
Last Updated on August 30, 2009

Author

warwithpaper
warwithpaper

Kingsville, MD



About
Every bit that I could write could fill a book in it's own place-- if you're really interested in knowing me-- contact me. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by warwithpaper