Your personal wedding manager

Your personal wedding manager

A Story by Wedding Aaha
"

Wedding - a bright beautiful event. Celebration in a firework of emotions, joy, noisy feast and fun music. Here Val is replaced by a twist, rock and roll - incendiary gypsy. But it also happens that t

"

Wedding - a bright beautiful event. Celebration in a firework of emotions, joy, noisy feast and fun music. Here Val is replaced by a twist, rock and roll - incendiary gypsy. But it also happens that the magnificent wedding party turns into a banal drunken party.

Such a metamorphosis can occur if the wedding takes place spontaneously, does not have a clear guide, and the guests are left to themselves.

If you want to make the wedding unforgettable, wonderful, fun, then you need to turn to the help of professionals. Wedding companies with extensive experience in organizing and holding weddings will take care of everything, starting with choosing a banquet hall, ordering a toastmaster, selecting music, photographs and a video operator. To organize all this, your personal wedding manager will be attached to you, who will take care of all the problems.

As a true director, the wedding manager plans a magical performance - your wedding!

What tasks will help you solve your personal wedding manager?

1.       One of the most crucial moments is the choice of a restaurant or a banquet hall in which your wedding party will be held. A wedding manager will introduce you to several restaurants and banquet halls. Ideally, opt for the banquet room, as the restaurant may not have the experience of weddings. If you like the restaurant's cuisine and service, then the wedding can be celebrated in the restaurant. The wedding manager assigned to you will advise you how to decorate the wedding hall correctly... Since each hall in the restaurant can have its own distinctive design, it would be best to decorate the hall with flower arrangements, as they successfully fit into any interior. And another tip: try to ensure that at the time of your wedding the restaurant is provided only for your use and is closed to other visitors.

2.       The second stage of preparation for the wedding - the selection and drafting of a musical program wedding celebration. Pay special attention to this. Music like nothing else will create a festive atmosphere and give a special emotional color to your wedding. Your personal wedding manager will help you with the selection of musical compositions of various genres (it can be a selection of pop music, chanson and retro music). Such music will appeal to all guests and will be compiled taking into account the preferences and wishes of all age groups. Wedding Manager will advise you to invite professional musicians. After all, live music will create an atmosphere of sophistication and luxury. And the order of musicians in the wedding preparation company will relieve you of various problems, ranging from equipment malfunctioning to an ill-conceived accompaniment repertoire.

3.       Also an important task - the choice of toastmaster A wedding toastmaster is a person who knows how to direct the powerful energy of the guests gathered for the wedding and direct it to the necessary course under the influence of jokes, jokes, toasts and impromptu Under the guidance of a professional toastmaster, your wedding will never turn into a noisy and unorganized booth. The master of ceremonies will be able to draw the attention of guests in a playful comic form and create an atmosphere of a joyful holiday. The master of ceremonies, who has a lot of experience in weddings, has ready-made tricks and tricks in stock, and also constantly strives to create new episodes of a fun wedding scenario. Your wedding manager will offer you a choice of several people for the position of toastmaster. And he will not only introduce you to the hosts, but also provide a record of their work at previous weddings, so that you can evaluate their level of skill.

4.       An important role in preparing for the wedding has the choice of a photographer or videographer. Your personal wedding manager will help you solve this problem. The company specializing in weddings, there are several photographers or operators - these professionals in their field. An experienced photographer always knows exactly when and what to shoot. And also how to shoot a particular frame. Images are bright, dynamic, memorable. Professional wedding photographer she is shooting, starting from the moment of preparing the bride in her apartment and until the wedding banquet is completed. For shooting, he chooses the most spectacular scenes. Your wedding manager will acquaint the selected photographer or cameraman with the scenario of your wedding and allow them to choose the most important moments of your wedding. Recall that a professional photographer you pay only those pictures that you really liked. But believe that the real master, most of the pictures will be made "with a bang."

© 2019 Wedding Aaha


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on May 17, 2019
Last Updated on May 17, 2019
Tags: wedding manager, personal wedding manager, personal wedding, wedding planners, wedding planner

Author

Wedding Aaha
Wedding Aaha

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India



About
wedding Aaha is a total one stop hub for wedding planning services based in Chennai right from wedding decorators to bespoke themed wedding stage decoration to regular to zany entertainment options to.. more..

Writing