Tasks of the wedding Planner on the wedding day

Tasks of the wedding Planner on the wedding day

A Story by Wedding Aaha
"

Wedding Planners help couples successfully plan their wedding day and see that everything runs smoothly. As a wedding planners responsibilities on wedding day include.

"

Wedding Planners help couples successfully plan their wedding day and see that everything runs smoothly. As a wedding planners responsibilities on wedding day include.


Monitors compliance with the timing of the event.


Controls the arrival and work of the stylist-makeup artist.


Controls the arrival and work of the photographer, videographer.


Controls the delivery of the bride's bouquet and the groom's buttonhole, rose petals.


Supervises the redemption of the bride, the arrival of the groom.


Controls the availability of wedding accessories and wedding wine glasses.


Controls the timely delivery of the car, car design


Controls the landing of young people in a wedding car, car seating for the remaining guests and parents.


Controls the route of the walk, time of the walk, if necessary, adjust the route depending on the remaining time and weather conditions.


Coordinates all planned activities in the registry office, after the registry office.


Controls the holding of a buffet table in the field of photo-video filming.

He welcomes and seats the guests in accordance with the wishes of the newlyweds in the restaurant.


Controls the design of the restaurant hall.


Controls the technical equipment of the hall, the readiness of leading to the event.


Controls and corrects the work of the restaurant: the time of serving dishes, the consumption of alcohol and other beverages; wedding cake delivery time.


Controls the meeting the newlyweds in the restaurant, serving loaf.


Solves problems and wishes of guests in the process of a banquet.


Quickly solves questions in case guests prepared any creative surprise that needs to be entered into the scenario of the celebration.


Tracks the work of the host, meets and coordinates the exit of artists, all staff who are involved in the wedding scenario.


Accompany newlyweds and guests after the banquet.

© 2019 Wedding Aaha


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on June 29, 2019
Last Updated on June 29, 2019
Tags: wedding Planner task, wedding Planners task, wedding Planner task on wedding

Author

Wedding Aaha
Wedding Aaha

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India



About
wedding Aaha is a total one stop hub for wedding planning services based in Chennai right from wedding decorators to bespoke themed wedding stage decoration to regular to zany entertainment options to.. more..

Writing