California girl

California girl

A Story by Megan
"

A young girl had to move from Canada to California because her dad's job got transferred. When she gets there she discovers that she is a new person.

"
It all started the day of my 15th birthday July 21st. Me, my best friend Star, and my parents were all hanging out that day for my birthday party because I didn't want a big birthday party. We were in the kitchen about ready to cut the cake when my parents told me we were moving outta the country because my dad got a job transfer. We were living in Canada at the time and his new job was in California. My parents said we were moving into our new house in San Francisco, California a week before the new school year started. After they told me this they sent Star home and the rest of the night I layed in my bed crying.
Two weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the day we were moving away from the house I spent my whole life in. The night before I spent the night at Star's house, my best friend. The one friend I knew since I was three years old and the only person in the whole wide world who understood me besides my boyfriend James. Today I am allowed to go see my boyfriend James for a hour then leave. My parents took me up to his house and dropped me off in his drive way. I started walking up his drive way to the steps to reach the door while my parents were pulling out. I knocked on the door he opened it and said "hey lets go to the park for a little bit." We then took each others hands and started walking down to the park. We finally arrived at the park about ten minutes later, then sat on a bench. We talked and talked for about thirty minutes when he finally got up. I asked him, "James, what's wrong gorgeous."
He responded my question saying,"I cant take not telling you this but I've been cheating on you with Adam and I'm choosing him. I thought it would be good to tell you the day you were moving" I didn't say anything I just ran to my old house where my parents were packing everything into the moving van, which was only five minutes away. I arrived and they asked, "are you ready to go Violet?"
I responded saying "yes mom and dad I'm ready to leave." I then went upstairs and got the last thing that was in the house, my book bag. Then went out the house, got into the car, and we left Canada to our new home. Of course it took forever to get to our new home but we were already there. I had about a week in till I start my new school and have to make new friends. Everything had completely gone wrong in my life. I mean I'm the kind of girl who wear's skinny jeans, dark makeup, eyeliner, hair dye, and liked to write poetry. People in California weren't like that, they were way different then me. For the whole week I layed in bed getting text messages from James saying please some back I need you.
One week later. Monday the first day of my new school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My parent's dropped me off that day but told me I have to ride the bus the rest of the school year. I then saw my new high school San High, which was three times bigger then my old high school. I got out of my parents car and started walking up to the doors of the high school. While walking up all people did was stare at me, then someone yelled out, "hey look at the little emo."
Someone else yelled, "Why don't you go home and cut yourself." After people kept yelling at me, I went threw the doors, and went up to the front office. I went into the front office, went up to the front desk, and got my schedule. I then went to my locker put some of my things in it and then went to my first period class Science. Everybody had a lab partner, except this one girl who wore clothes like me. She was wearing skinny jeans and a skull hoodie with her hair black with long purple streaks. The weird thing is was that I was attracted to her and I had no clue why. I mean I'm straight and never really found girls attractive. I walked over to her and sat in the sit right beside her putting my bag be hide my seat. She then looked up and said "ummm... Hello. May I help you?"
I say back, "no, there's just no more seats left." Then the teacher shushed us and said class was starting. After this class I went threw about three more periods and then it was lunch. After lunch
I went threw two more class periods and then the day was over already. I went to my locker to go get my stuff when a note fell out. I opened it and in the note it said "Hey Violet, I was the girl who you were sitting by in Science. I want you to come over to my house today if you can. The address is 1207 Blue Water Dr. I'll be waiting for you ~sincerely, Alice~" Thats when I realized she lived a street up from me. I then got all my stuff and ran out to my parents car. They then asked me, "how was your first day of your new school."
I then responded by saying, "It was good, I got invited to Alice's house. Who lives right up the street from us."
They said, "well thats great. You can leave as soon as we get home." I know it might sound weird but I really wanna go over to Alice's house. Then we got to our house and I put my stuff in my room. Then I ran out the house and started walking up the street to Blue Water Dr. When I finally got to Blue Water Dr. I went to the house number 1207. I went up her drive way feeling a little nervous because I kind of liked her. I then knocked on her door, when see came out and said, "hey Violet, I'm glad you came."
I then walked into her house when she led me to her room. I then asked, "how did you know my locker and name?"
She said, "well I've been following you."
I then asked, "Why?"
She then said, "because Violet I'm kind of a lesbian and like you a lot."
I then say, "oh."
She then asked me, "Violet have you ever kissed a girl before?"
I then say, "no."
She then gasped and asked, "you wanna try?"
I blushed and said, "umm..." I then got interrupted with her lips against mine. She then pulled away and started to say, "well what did.." I then interrupted her by pulling her against me and kissing her like she kissed me. Then for about three hours we kissed and talked, finally at eight thirty I said, "I have to get home."
She then said, "I'll walk you home baby."
I blushed and asked, "baby?"
She then said, "yes if you wanna be my girl"
I almost scream, "yes!" She then grabbed my hand and started to take me home. Finally when we got to my house she kissed me one last time. Then she asked, "May I have your number gorgeous?"
I said, "yes its a Canada area code, but its 1-656-345-9784" I then kissed her goodbye then walked into my new house. My parents asked me, "how was Alice's house."
I then said, "it was really fun." I then went up stairs and layed on my bed. I did my home work for about three hours, then I went to bed. At about one a.m. I got woken up by a text message from a random number, which i then opened. The text message said, "Hey baby, just wanted to say I got a surprise for you tomorrow. I love you gorgeous." I then added her cell phone number to my cell phone and fell back asleep.

The next day, Tuesday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started to walk out the door to the bus stop when Alice came up and grabbed me from be hide. She then said, "I got you gorgeous."
Violet then screams and says "Alice don't scare me like that!!"







© 2009 Megan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
This was cute! Full of life and the new joys of a new love.

Take a moment to re-read it aloud. there are some minor typos, you'll catch them that way.

Hope you continue it!

Hugs!
Tara

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 10, 2009
Last Updated on July 28, 2009

Author

Megan
Megan

Lexington, KY



About
I'm a normal girl who enjoys reading, writing, hanging with my girl friend, movies, and friends. I love skinny jeans, eye liner, and I'm a lesbian. favorite quote: ~~~~Believe the strange, hate the st.. more..

Writing
....... .......

A Poem by Megan


First Kiss First Kiss

A Poem by Megan





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5