Dreamscape-Shoot Out

Dreamscape-Shoot Out

A Story by westerfanaddict
"

I write my dreams down to remember them better...and the really crazy ones need to be displayed!!!

"

Krystal and I won the battle of the treachorus women, a giant fence rose up between us, declaring victory on the good side(ours).

We went to celebrate. Jumping the alley gate, alive with new found glory, we were ready to engorge ourselves with junk from the famous gas station.

Just then, a gang of men stopped us, sleazy, vile men. They looked me up and down.

"Hey hunni, you shoot up?" I wasn't so sure what he meant, probably the anxiety of the situtation got to me and I couldn' form the words on my lips.

I stumbled on my words, first instinct was run, not knowing what hell we were about to face, I screamed "Run, Krystal!!"

We both ran to the store, the persperation of reeked of fear.

I was more afraid for Krystal's life than mine. I had lost her, she only being 7 made it even worse, what had I done?!?!

Our lives were in jeopardy, just for some cheetos, for some f'n cheetos!!! I made it to the store, not a moment too soon either.

As soon as I got in the guys followed.

The leader screamed that he had a gun and threatened, "I want some freakin' snacks, OK?!?!?!"

"If not, I'm gonna shoot this place up. Obviously he was insane.

I was dying, not knowing were Krystal was.

For all I knew she was dead-NO! I told myself, I can't think like that!!

I ran out of the store discreetly, hoping the insane man didn't notice.

The night was pitch black. Scared, alone, and running for my life. I saw a close to empty lot with one car to hide myself.

I was crying for my sister. "Where is she??" I said to myself as tears streamed down my face.

A short distance a way I heard a man playing the blues with a acoustic guitar. I

had no idea who he was, I said nothing, I was afraid he might be one of them. 

I awoke to a shining light in my eyes with six diffrent pairs on me.

It was like a scene out of a old SciFi movie, as if I was abducted by aliens and I was their  labrat in some sick, twisted expiriment.

"Where am I??!?! WHERE IS SHE?!"  and the lights faded.


 

© 2008 westerfanaddict


Author's Note

westerfanaddict
Tell me what you guys honestly think, I want to work on my writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on August 31, 2008

Author

westerfanaddict
westerfanaddict

Chicago, IL



About
Hey, Y'all? (Channeling J.P.) My name is Clara and i aspire to document life. Fiction, true life (That pun is for Tiera) poetry, journalism, everything..pen to paper, I got it. The best things to writ.. more..