Why You Should Refinance Your Mortgage Instead Of Getting A New One

Why You Should Refinance Your Mortgage Instead Of Getting A New One

A Story by Daniel Contreras
"

Mortgage Refinancing is a great option for homeowners instead of getting a new loan owing to the various benefits it offers.

"

Mortgage Refinancing is a great option for homeowners instead of getting a new loan owing to the various benefits it offers. You can not only decrease the rate and term of interest but also do away with PMI and increase your equity.

 

Refinancing a mortgage is becoming a common and recommended choice for people who are looking for lowering their interest rate and term. The process involves paying off the loan on the first mortgage and replacing it with a new one. There are numerous reasons and benefits involved which motivates homeowners to refinance their mortgage.

 

Top Benefits Of Refinancing Mortgage

 

The top reasons why one should refinance their mortgage include the following aspects:

 

1.      Lower Interest Rates

 

The primary reason for refinancing a mortgage is to get lower interest rates at the new one. Thus even if you save just about 1% on the interest rate, refinancing you’re mortgage is a good option for you. Also, you not only save money but also increase the rate of equity built in your home, thereby decreasing the size of monthly payment. However, this process of refinancing for decreasing the rate of interest is viable only for those who plan on living in the home for a long term as the cost of mortgage can be paid through the monthly savings gained. The people who plan to move soon would not be able to recover from the costs of mortgage refinance. You should thus consider this factor before refinancing.

 

2.      Shorter Term Of Loan


Along with lower rate of interest, the term of the loan also decreases as the homeowners now get the prospect of replacing the previous loan with one that has a shorter term. Although there is not much change in the monthly payment, the term of the loan can be decreased, making it convenient to repay.

 

3.      Removal Of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)

 

While private mortgage insurance was involved while purchasing a home in order to protect the lenders from borrowers with a loan default risk, borrowers can now do away with their PMI by refinancing their loan and decreasing the balance on home and increasing the value of home. Though, the lender will take the decision of when the PMI can be removed.

 

 

Recommended Company For Mortgage Refinancing

 

While there are various companies that can refinance mortgage san diego, Western Capital Mortgage Inc is a recommended option. By working with numerous lenders in the industry, the company helps one obtain the best loan possible at the most competitive rates, thereby making them one of the best mortgage companies san diego

© 2017 Daniel Contreras


Author's Note

Daniel Contreras
Western Capital Mortgage Inc is one of the most reputed mortgage companies in San Diego owing to its quality and competitive services. They provide the best rates on loans of all types such as VA loans, 30yr mortgage, 10 yr mortgage, and so on and work to provide the best refinance mortgage in San Diego.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 23, 2017
Last Updated on May 23, 2017
Tags: Refinance Mortgage San Diego, Mortgage Companies San Diego

Author

Daniel Contreras
Daniel Contreras

Chula Vista, CA



About
Western Capital Mortgage is a prominent financial consulting service in San Diego which works with a wide range of ‘A’ rated lenders to help its clients figure out which loan is right for .. more..

Writing