Xylem of Continuity

Xylem of Continuity

A Poem by whaley6600

                                 XYLEM OF CONTINUITY


Walking along the busy streets of Lagos in the falls of 2003, something extra ordinary happened. Some thought that would come of a global patronage was conceived. The resolve of the two most versatile and creative minds were made: metamorphosing into the greatest dream realizable and a most formidable force all would have to reckon with. It was a unity of two different worlds, each distinct, yet as one. Just like two peas in a pod, or two souls entwined in euphoria of showbiz.


We had more than a vision, a mission to bring about the extra ordinary challenge in all genres of entertainment industry. Looking at the industry today, it saddens me that most Nigerians have been brainwashed by what I call the “beat” music. No major content, all you get is the beat.


Forgive me to tell you to rev up for a re-run for we cannot be too smoggy now. We are here as a number one contender, now we play the game and others had to try harder. The beauty of eclectics; the power of innovation and the creativity in versatility combined as a trinity. A recipe to break-through the highest of threshold of barriers. Envisage excellence, fantasize resilience. We have come to take it from where your muse ebbed off. We are the extra ordinary crew … We have the xylem of continuity.

© 2015 whaley6600


Author's Note

whaley6600
Just one of my first works.. I wrote this years back , 2005 I think. Pls share your thoughts. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on July 2, 2015
Last Updated on July 2, 2015