ANOTHER REASON WHY I LOVE MY WIFE...#3

ANOTHER REASON WHY I LOVE MY WIFE...#3

A Story by Wayne Riley

Grimethorpe is not usually renowned for its stunning coastal views and beautiful beaches, but anyway, i found one. And the reason why i went to such extraordinary lengths was because of my wife, she has such a terrific beach body that it gives me goose bumps the size of her haemorrhoids every time i think about it. And how could i forget to mention her golden sandy hair, her eyes of limpid pools and her bikini full of crabs, even the workmen on the building site finally got used to her sunning herself on the sand they were using to mix the cement with, and when one of them playfully dunked her head in a bucket of water for a short minute it brought out the porpoise sound in her that a distressed dolphin makes, which made everyone drop their phones and fall about laughing... I think i can chalk that one up as another success..

© 2014 Wayne Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on October 29, 2014
Last Updated on October 29, 2014

Author

Wayne Riley
Wayne Riley

Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
Wayne Riley was born in God’s own county, Yorkshire. The 70s, sensational for long hair down to your flares, also gave Wayne his first writing experience, a short, hand-penciled story about the .. more..

Writing