What I have to offer

What I have to offer

A Poem by Mywords
"

To the one that got away.

"
What I have to offer without any limitations.


To wine and dine always I can not at this time. To grow your favourite colour rose purple I won't know where to start. 

To travel the globe at this time I won't.


My promise and abilities for now I can only offer this.


You will always feel like the most precious woman in the whole wide world.

My every ounce of attention only you shall hold.

The most insane romantic gestures you shall know, whether carved from wood or ingraved in stone. 

Respect and honisty is my code.

For you I shall always hold in heart and thought throughout things we cannot control.

Peace and calm my whispering sound. 

The gentlest touch I will never rush.

Is this love or is this lust, unfinished moments or a sudden rush. Eighter way this feels like a must. 

I will rather try each and every day to prove myself than ever give up and wonder what if.

The uncertainty and the chase is part of what makes my day. In other words you worth the entire chase.

If my words could only touch even the tiniest part of your most precious heart.

If only I could make your heart skip a beat, and make you tremble with joy without even being near. 

This can't be wrong, everything about you feels right. I believe in destiny and everything happens for a reason. 

So now I find myself asking do you enjoy the chase? Must I continue fighting holding back nothing and complete this race? 

Certainty there must be something more to this than it being merely just a chase?

I'm wondering how you feel and what you think? Constantly waiting for my phone to ring. If things weren't the way they are would I have stood a chance? 


I have promised to not complicate further than I already did. I find it hard to just give up and walk away without a fight.

© 2017 Mywords


Author's Note

Mywords
not really a poem but possibly a bit poetic.
This was something I wrote to someone that took my breath away.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on July 20, 2017
Last Updated on July 20, 2017

Author

Mywords
Mywords

gauteng, South Africa



About
It is writing that's my passion. Life is a constant rush, so whenever I get to take a breath I take a piece of paper and start to write what ever comes to mind. I quite enjoy this site. more..

Writing
Trying Trying

A Poem by Mywords


Yesterday Yesterday

A Poem by Mywords


I Am A Man I Am A Man

A Poem by Mywords