Side effects from sipping Tequila and Ginger Ale

Side effects from sipping Tequila and Ginger Ale

A Poem by Mywords
"

Like in my previous post. "What I have to offer." This was where it started.

"
Side effects from sipping Tequila and Ginger Ale......

Warning overdose symptom

You will meet the most gorgeous woman you will ever find, cunning but kind, in her tight black dress,tan stockings and short black hair.

She will smile and in one moment you'll get lost instantly, hypnotised forever left mesmerised. 

Under her spell you will always smile, in a blink of an eye she will hold your full attention no matter the time.

Under her spell you soon realise, how deeply lost you can get in that beautiful full round eyes.

No other can compete, they just won't stand a chance. Her magic is fine. Her love surely must be made mine. 

She will never reply nor will she deny but oh she is so sassy and fine. 

Her first touch gentle and nervous made me want to travel back in time. To do things over or maybe just to sip once more of that poisoning Tequila and Ginger Ale.

© 2017 Mywords


Author's Note

Mywords
Side effects from sipping Tequila and Ginger Ale was the actual drink.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks Samuel
i dont get to write as much as i would like. but trying to put some time aside to do just that.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Yep. Been there, done that. It's been quite a few years, but I, too, used to adore those beautiful ladies through beer goggles. Nice writing, my friend.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2017
Last Updated on July 20, 2017

Author

Mywords
Mywords

gauteng, South Africa



About
It is writing that's my passion. Life is a constant rush, so whenever I get to take a breath I take a piece of paper and start to write what ever comes to mind. I quite enjoy this site. more..

Writing
Trying Trying

A Poem by Mywords


Yesterday Yesterday

A Poem by Mywords


I Am A Man I Am A Man

A Poem by Mywords