Momma Bear

Momma Bear

A Story by Whitney W
"

The story of the love a mother has for her children.

"
Momma woke her cubs up for school. Christopher and Dustin sat there waiting for their clothes rubbing their tired eyes. Momma said hastily " get dressed and try not to wake the baby while I get your breakfast." Both the boys nodded their heads in agreement to what their mother had just said. Sleeping peacefully in the next room was their playful two year old brother Koda. Momma called for the boys to come to breakfast, but got no response from either of the boys. Momma walked back to their room where they laid peacefully in bed, she gently pulled back the covers to wake them back up. "Please come to breakfast" she said. In that moment Koda started crying in the next room. Momma walked in the room and Koda looked up with tears in his eyes and his arms up high waiting to be picked up. " You ready to get up and play Koda" said Momma. Koda just shook his head up and down. Christopher and Dustin were just about done with breakfast when she made it back into the kitchen " go brush your teeth boys and get your shoes on it's not long before your bus arrives" she said. The boys took off to the bathroom but it wasn't long before they began fussing back and forth.  Momma went to see what was going on with the two young boys. " Dustin wont give me the toothpaste" cried Christopher. " I'm not done with it" Dustin spouted. " Stop fussing right this minute, finish getting ready before you miss the bus" said Momma. " Sorry"  said the boys in unison. Christopher and Dustin finished in a hurry with no more problems. " Come on boys, say good bye to Koda on the way out the door" said Momma. "Good bye, we love you" said Christopher and Dustin sweetly. Momma walked them to the bus stop and said " I'll see you boys after school, I love you my little cubs."  

© 2017 Whitney W


Author's Note

Whitney W
The love a mother has for her children is strong. But can be challenging at times.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on February 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 22, 2017
Tags: Love, child, bear, mother, kindness.

Author

Whitney W
Whitney W

Ringgold, GA



About
I have always enjoyed reading and writing since I was a child.After loosing my mom it became hard to find that passion but I believe i'm there again. more..

Writing
Skin Skin

A Poem by Whitney W


I See You I See You

A Poem by Whitney W