Dibella Demon

Dibella Demon

A Story by Isabella Dewynter
"

I wrote this in grade 9 still not finished.

"
Prologue 
Dark shadows blurred her sight, unable to see she crawled her way toward the stairs, hands outstretched hoping to bump into them; the sounds of bloodthirsty creatures filled the damp room sending shivers of terror up her spine. There was a sudden silence follow by a blood corralling scream directly behind her, she turned to meet the cruel, vile, red eyes of the beast. It launched at her, it’s jaws tearing her limb from limb. 
“When will you stop wasting such good food on this irrational sport?” a radiant figure appeared wearing an elegant black cloak with a disapproving scowl on her face.
“When you stop trapping too many,” a tall pale man in a red cape retorted.
“I was saving her for dessert.”
“Go bite yourself.”
“I’m too busy planning your execution,” she throws a stake at him while walking for the door.
“That is no way to treat your father!”
“Says the so-called slaughter of souls, have you ever even tortured a soul?”
“No, but…”
“Pathetic.”
She walked out of the room rolling her eyes in disappointment.
She gazed at the beautiful view as she stood on her balcony. She visualised a moving darkness engulfing the elegant view transforming the once peaceful forest into a realm of dark magic.
“Mistress DiBella, there is a man at the front requesting your presence,” feeling the rage radiating from DiBella the serving boy quickly added, “I’ll throw him into the snake pit if it pleases you.”
“Non, merci,” the boy was a good servant and more obedient to her than her father so she let him live.
“What is his name?” DiBella demanded.
“Jai Zammit, my lady.”
“Take him to my office where I can deal with him appropriately.”
“As you wish, my lady,” said the servant just before disappearing into the fortress.
The office was gloomy and the black walls had what looked like blood running down them, the ceiling resembled a blood moon in the night sky while the furniture was elegantly carved in black ash, the patterns of untold torture and pain carved on the desk were gleaming in dark magic: it was a true insight into DiBella’s dark heart.
“What brings you here?” those were the first words DiBella spoke as she entered the room. 
“I’ve come to find out, why your father isn’t a pile of ash.”
“Because I have need of him and he does not trust me and without his trust we don’t get what we want so if you want his fortress and wealth you’ll have to be patient, objectives such as this require precision.”
“Well then, how long will that take?”
“Anywhere between 3 months and a year.”
“I shall wait, my love and if you have need of me you know where to find me.”
“I shall see you soon then.”
“We can only hope, my love,” stated Jai, leaving the room.
“My lady is there anything I can do to please you?” Seeing her recoil in disgust the servant was dying to get out before he himself was her comfort snack.
“Just make sure that vile creature, Jai is gone and bring me some sexy food.”
“Male or female.”
“A nice juicy male with toned muscle and hurry up before I kill you for letting Jai in,” the sound of his name made her puke blood all over the carpet.
“Your wish is my command.”
Part 1:
As a child DiBella was tortured by her father, hardening her heart and created a hatred that will never crease. They would fight constantly and thousands died in the crossfire including her mother a notorious witch known as ‘Death’. Darkness had completely consumed DiBella and she had become the darkest, most powerful evil the world has ever known.
Now she lives in her childhood place of torture. A bluestone fortress in the mysterious forest of Tasmania. The interior is obviously gothic, mainly black ash or marble, though all of DiBella’s rooms are different, the black is accompanied by red or purple, the red of human blood or the purple of dark magic. Her bedroom is black and purple and full of witchcraft as well as black ash furniture with a black marble ensuite and a luxurious red walk-in-robe. The balcony extends from the room over a vast valley untouched by humans.
“Garçon!”
“Oui, Madam,” the serving boy stood at the attention awaiting DiBella’s orders.
“Send for Brick and April within the hour.”
“For what reason shall I send for them, my Lady?”
“Fun”
“As you ask it so it shall be done.”
“DiBella, hey! Girlfriend,” April ran into to DiBella’s room dancing and screaming. Excited energy radiated from her in ways that even made mysterious murderous DiBella smile and laugh. April is the party animal of the vampire world, thousands of vampires view her as an abomination because of her happy and exciting way of life, regarding her as almost human however DiBella enjoys her vibrant company and spends many a girly hour laughing with April. Though disrespected by the majority of vampires April has a rare ability to be immune to sunlight thus April’s dark olive skin tone. Her hair jet black and straight as an arrow is cut 7cm below the shoulders with a shaped fringe and shaping and her average height making her look like she is in her early 20’s.
“Happy 120th Birthday!” DiBella screamed in delight.
“Yo girls,” a guy walked in greeting his friends.
“Hey Bricky,” they replied in unison. Brick is just a vampire that DiBella met at a club. He is tall and strong, his abs are extremely well defined, hair is dark and fairly long and his eyes are the deepest black. “So here’s your present, happy birthday,” said Brick as he passed April a box lined with black velvet. “Oh, Thanks, Bricky,” April excitedly hugged him then gently took her present and opened it revealing an elegant ruby necklace placed on a blooding human heart. “OH! It’s gorgeous, you really know how to spoil a girl,” April put on the necklace and delicately placed the heart in her bag. “Hey, April try this on for sent,” DiBella give April an elaborate purple perfume bottle, “What’s this?”
“A perfume that allows you that take the shape of anyone you kill.”
“Awesome, DiBella you’re the best!” April hugged DiBella jumping up and down in delight.
Exhausted by their wild night in the Melbourne nightclubs they lied on DiBella’s bed and began to talk. “So why are you living with your father again, I thought you hated him?” April asked curiously, knowing that she must have a reason.
“I think I deserve some inheritance from the scumbag who tortured me as payment.”
“So you're going to trick him into writing a will on which you get everything, then you're going to kill him. I should have known; you’ve always liked this place and you want your mum stuff back right?” Brick had just guessed the entire reason for her recent move.
“By Satan, I think you know me too well. I think I might have to kill you,” they all cracked up laughing at DiBella’s idol threat.
“Well, we’re always up for some treachery want some help,” April Offered.
“All in good time.”
Part 2:
Dear April
I summon you to my home as I have some occurring opportunities in which I may need your services. Please meet me in my office at midnight tonight.
Yours truly
DiBella Demon
P.S. bring Brick
“Well, good evening, DiBella. What may I do for you?” Brick entered DiBella office with a look of anticipation. “Bon sur, Brick. Where is April?”
“She will arrive shortly, she stopped to have a snack.”
The door swung open, “I’m here!” April announce vigorously.
“Now that you’re both here, we shall begin. You would recall that you thought my decision to move back here was part of a plot, well you were right and I’d like your assistance.”
“Goody, what is this plot,” April rubbed her hands together excitedly with a wicked look on her face. “I am attempting to gain my father’s trust and inherit his fortune.”
“Well, then we’ll help you gain his trust however he does not trust us either.”
“Don’t worry Brick that part is already taken care of.”
“How?” April ask curiously.
“I have recently started dating Jai Zammit.”
“By Satan that’s grouse,” April said appalled by the very notion of his name.
“Yes it is but my father trusts him, in fact, next week he’s changing his will leaving everything to me thinking that I’ll be with Jai. So I need you to stage slayings of council members so that everyone thinks, that the attacks are by slayers.”
“That way you’ll rule these forest and the council, so what’s in it for April and me?”
“A seat on the council and a grandeur party.”
“You are the best friend ever DiBella,” April hugged her tightly and said, “We’ll do it.”
Part 3:
“My leash, I would like to implore you to allow me the honour of your daughter's hand in marriage,” Jai asked DiBella’s father with the up most respect.
“You shall have her hand in marriage, now leave me I have significant business to attend to,” He dismissed Jai with a wave of his hand.
The Last Will and Testament of Démon de Morte
I leave all my power, home, and belongings to my Daughter DiBella Demon and Future husband Jai Zammit.
This was written on 26 December 2013
“Well is it done?” DiBella asked Jai as he entered the room.
“It is done, my love”
“Then go and prepare yourself for a funeral”
“I shall, my love, I shall,” with that he left.
April walked out of DiBella’s wardrobe and into the room. “Is it time he goes bye bye,” she wandered.
“Yes. Make sure Brick stakes the commander as Jai passes then stake him on the way out.”
“Got that Brick,” April said turning her head to see Brick appear behind her.
“Yep, can Brick go kill him now?”
“Vasy,” DiBella motioned him to leave and Brick vanished.
“You know this is going be the best mass murder ever,” April said swizzing DiBella tight.
“Let’s go kill some slayers.”
“Yay!”
Melbourne was full of slayers; they knew Melbourne was the trio’s favourite hunting grounds.
“Two of the trio just entered Nick,” said Eric.
“So do we act as prey or trail them?”
“Prey,” Eric smiled, “they’ll be dust before they can say, slayers.”
DiBella and April sat at the bar drinking their cocktails. When a boy came up to them, “Hi, I’m Nick, may I buy you a drink?”
“We already have a drink, but a chat may be possible,” April stated with a smooth smile.
Then Eric made his move, “what are you beautiful ladies doing in a place like this? It’s no place for those as beautiful as you.”
“We enjoy the music, even though there are usually no gentlemen but we seem to be quite lucky tonight.” DiBella’s smile was so dazzling that even Eric nearly fell for it.
“May I ask why you are in Melbourne?” Nick asked casually.
April’s expression was wistful as she said, “oh we’re from Europe, DiBella’s from France and I’m from Spain. We are traveling the world together.”
“Wow, where have you been?”
“Almost everywhere and we’re flying to Japan tomorrow, I just can’t wait!”

© 2016 Isabella Dewynter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on April 29, 2016
Last Updated on April 29, 2016

Author

Isabella Dewynter
Isabella Dewynter

Gold Coast, QLD, Australia



About
I am a Queensland university student- I am currently studying creative writing and literature, however, I did engineering for a semester. I mostly write short-stories and poetry although, I make an ef.. more..

Writing