unclear

unclear

A Poem by saintlike
"

jibberish

"

silently making noise in the pure light of darkness, standing alone within myself franticly surching for the way out of my own mind.

 

for my mind is my own, or am i my minds, thought of as just another extention, my soul kept alive for one purpose.

 

my love sat alone within the back of my mind, within the palm of my soul its stands alone knowing that love fails to define itself.

 

still the gateways to my soul left ungarded take in evry immage they preceve, for they know the only way is life and in itself death.

 

still i am hear eyes open to closed eyelids, the faith still left unshaken. i am hear and for that, i am alive, and for that i live, and for this i write to my soul.

 

soul how do you surch inside yourself for yourself, how do you love ourself even after the pain that resides on the surfice continues to no aval, the pain of life,the never ending stugle between what we know and what we are told.

 

 

 

 

© 2012 saintlike


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very deep thoughts here. I really enjoyed reading this. I felt like I was traveling a path through your thoughts.
I also really like your free prose style. It's the same style I use. :)
And thank you for the friend request. Feel free to talk to me anytime. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Added on February 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 1, 2012

Author

saintlike
saintlike

st.regis, MT



About
21 year old male i live in montana, lost like evry one. more..

Writing