Thoughts.

Thoughts.

A Story by Wiif

It has been a while since the last time I wrote something. I'm having a writer's block, I guess. I'm just not inspired, nothing comes to mind when I hold my pen. My head is a total blank page. Usually when I write, my head is full of images, emotions and smells. When I wrote my text "Seasons", I've lived every detail to the fullest, from the feeling of the cold rain falling on my bare skin to the scent of the Jasmin tree in the late summer evenings. Right now, however, I'm just sitting here, with my lemon water almost over, and my pen between my fingers, unable to work its magic, because I can't think of anything.
I think I reached this point in my life because I stoppes writing for the pleasure of it, because now I write for the reviews and I started to care what my readers will think, so I try to make my texts fancy and polished, and in that process, I lost myself, and I lost my ability to convey the emotions and feelings I experience as I write about something. I don't have those sudden urges to hold a pen and give meaning to the random letters anymore, and once I lost that, I admit that I lost myself, and I don't know me anymore.
Does anyone else feel the same ? Or am I the only one ? Because loneliness and pain are all I feel now, like if I was stripped from everything that made me, me !

© 2014 Wiif


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for sharing...Take care...:)................

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Added on August 29, 2014
Last Updated on August 29, 2014

Author

Wiif
Wiif

Germany



About
I'm new to sharing my writing to people other than my best friend, I just thought it would be fun having people read what I write, and hopefully you'll enjoy my productions as much as I enjoy writing .. more..

Writing
Letter (1) Letter (1)

A Chapter by Wiif


Letter (2) Letter (2)

A Chapter by Wiif


Letter (3) Letter (3)

A Chapter by Wiif