Chess Game (a story in several parts)

Chess Game (a story in several parts)

A Story by Doug Ordunio
"

Young Love

"

Part 1

 

Love was always a chess game. The only time it was great, I guess, was when there was a naïve innocence to it all. First there was Denise. I had gone on to college and she had been a year behind me in high school. I had never gone steady before. Suddenly, there was a girl who was 18, and she was interested in me. She wanted to be caressed, touched, and kissed. It was all I could ask for. This was back in 1971, and she would write me lengthy love letters, at least two per week, that explained all of her most tender thoughts. These missives were by no means explicit. They were born out of a quiet mind. Then one day she wrote toward the end of one of them, “I’m beginning to want you to ball me.”

What an amazing moment! She wanted me sexually! What would I do? Could I do it? Would she be satisfied? I lay awake for hours asking myself millions of questions about  this future experience that would take place at an indeterminate time.  The problem that had to be surmounted were that I did want to do it in a bed, not in a car, and I lived at home.  After the first time, I wanted to cum as often and as intensely as possible, as many times a day as I could.  I was insatiable�"but I couldn’t tell anyone about it, because it seemed that if I admitted that, no female would trust me. About two weeks later, it happened, but it needed to be planned carefully.

The evening that Denise and I lost our virginity together was a very funny event. My old friend Curtis had a place in Hollywood, Lockwood Street off of Vermont. He would leave the key in a drainpipe next door.

 

Before the sex, we went to see a movie that was current�"Easy Rider. The music, the nudity, the acid trips, the killing at the close�"powerful cinema. Walked breathless from the theatre. We smiled at each other, knowing what was next. Drove to the apartment, struggled to locate the key.

 

Finally I opened the door of Curtis’s apartment. At least he had a great stereo. In the living room? A Murphy bed that pulled down out of the wall, precisely positioned between the speakers. Lit candles and incense. The atmosphere could not have been more romantic. Put on the LP of Paul Horn playing solo flute inside the Taj Mahal. The ambience of that marble temple with its 28 seconds of echo surrounded us.

 

We disrobed, lay down, embraced, and explored one another. What a joy to touch a woman for the very first time! She was so…soft…the way her body curved...the shape of her breasts. I jumped out of myself and thought “This is one of the most important things in your life, so you must never ever forget this.” She looked so beautiful in that light. Her smiles filled me. It began to speed up; it was all happening at once�"couldn’t believe it. She looked like a goddess.

 

Soon, it was over, and we fell back exhausted. We looked in each other’s eyes. Then…the humor began…unexpectedly. I forgot that he was a block from LA City College, Friday night, a football game. The sudden loud cheering of the crowd, the marching band fired up. The music drowned out the quiet solo flute. We laughed…it could not have been more perfect!!

© 2011 Doug Ordunio


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on October 17, 2011
Last Updated on October 17, 2011
Tags: love, sex, closeness, romance

Author

Doug Ordunio
Doug Ordunio

Tujunga, CA



About
I have been writing for a little while-- Please read and you might be entertained. Please don't send me tons of read requests. If you must send one, make sure it's your best stuff. From me, you will.. more..

Writing