Confess

Confess

A Story by write4life
"

A 16-year old girl who comes face to face with family and friends lies. She is also home alone at some point.

"
The Woman

I know he’s in there. He’s my flesh and blood. Who else would do such a thing to him? A vengeful woman, that’s who? She had the audacity to do this, to take him away from me. Why did she do this? I hope she’s in the house otherwise how am I going to get him back? 

As I check my phone to see if that idiot has messaged me back, I see the blinds move in the house. I bet it’s her or I bet it’s him. It might even be Blake. Whoever it is, I can see their eyes from a distance. They probably think I don’t notice and they are glaring right at me. I keep my head down so they can’t recognise me. 

I hope my family are okay and I don’t know where that idiot is or why he’s not replying. He didn’t come to work today and I’m in this situation because he couldn’t delete his messages. It’s his fault. I need to get into the house and get him back no matter what.


Are you intrigued into reading more? :)

© 2022 write4life


Author's Note

write4life
This is just the beginning to see if the first few sentences wants you to read more :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on May 5, 2022
Last Updated on May 5, 2022
Tags: #thriller, #mystery, #suspense, #family

Author

write4life
write4life

kent, kent, United Kingdom



About
Hi, I am 20 years old and enjoy reading, writing and watching films :) I hope to publish my book and would love it if you can give me beneficial feedback to help improve my work :) Many thanks. more..