The Murderer In Love

The Murderer In Love

A Story by wishystar
"

When a murderer is asked to kill a beautiful princess, he falls in love...

"
Why would they want to kill this... Princess Kailyn? Vorago (or Vor) wondered, thinking greedily of the big reward offered. "I'll kill the stupid girl in her sleep. Yes, that would be easy," Vor thought out loud. One of his partners in crime, Craig, turned and smirked at him, for talking to himself. "Vor, my mate, get some sleep. You ain't gunna kill a princessy if you fall asleeping in 'er bedroom." Vor nodded, knowing that Craig was sensible.
The next night, Vor was all in murder gear- all black and easy to move in. His gun was tucked in his back pocket. Now, he knew the Grand Palace had (stupidly enough) lots of ladders near the windows. Even up their back garden gate. It would be very easy for him to perform this murder, he thought, smiling.
Everything went as planned, he ran through the shadows of the night to the palace and climbed up and over the gate. He climbed up to the Princess's window, and peered in. She was sleeping soundly, her delicate head with cascading golden-orange curls falling over her ears and framing her face elegantly. Vor hated to say it, but the princess was beautiful, and Vor didn't exactly want to kill her. Not just like that.. 
Vor brushed his smooth black hair back and slid open the window. Quickly hopping in, and sliding the window shut again, Vor quietly walked over to the fancy bed and leaned down... the princess woke up. She looked startled, but she did not yell. "Who are you?" she whispered, confused. "What are you doing here, and why are you trying to kiss me?" Vor stepped back and pulled out his gun.
"You wouldn't shoot me and I know it," Kailyn said, stepping up to him. "So kiss me if you have to."
Vor was surprised by how bold the princess was, and obliged happily. Slowly, he leaned down and caressed the princess's delicate little head in his arms, kissing her again and again...

© 2013 wishystar


Author's Note

wishystar
This is really random :P Based on this illustration (http://phoenixlu.deviantart.com/art/The-Moment-286883524). I have no claim to the characters.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on August 24, 2013
Last Updated on August 24, 2013

Author

wishystar
wishystar

China



About
omg, my 11 year old writing -v-; find me now at @paperplanes! c: - ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟ.. more..

Writing
Loosen Up Loosen Up

A Chapter by wishystar


brOKen brOKen

A Book by wishystar