The Gloved One

The Gloved One

A Story by witchiekatez
"

This is a very short silly story I wrote for our english class. We need to make a story out of the doodlings we had drawn at the back of our notebook and alas this is what came up to me.

"

 

In his dressing room, alone in the black of night and whiter than a sour cream, Michael Jackson is feeling damned shaken from being stuck in yet another droning nightmare and killing performance in his concert.
            He gave his drowsy head a shake as he tried to figure out why he is still sitting for a long-lasting time in his chair. Already he is so lonesome, he could cry. He then stood up, take a leisurely walk in his dressing room and has caught a glimpse of what looked like some designer’s clothes. He pulled it out from the other dresses of his wardrobe and began to raise his brows when he found out what it is--a woman’s nightdress. The confusion was too loud. He felt uncertainty. He said in a low voice, “God?”
At that moment, a big vibrant butterfly perched on his shoulder and his bewilderment grew strong. He told God, “What? God please, no way. It can’t be me.”
Soon a white light cut through the darkness of his dressing room. It was coming from his wardrobe. His gaze traveled from one side to the other to make sure he is completely alone as he stepped into that door of wonder.
All of a sudden, he belonged to another world. Looking out into that sunny bright morning with the fresh smell of lawn and flowers, he saw little boys playing. He became excited at once. He starts making his way to them while singing his favorite theme song “The Way You Make Me Feel, You Really Turned Me On.”
He took out an empty can of Pepsi from his coat pocket and filled it with wine. He told the boys, “Do you want to be like Billie Jean, as she caused a scene with eyes that dreamed of being the one who will dance with me in a round?”
However, a coconut fruit from nowhere hit him. He turned his head and was deeply shocked to see his fans rushing to him. They want an autograph.
             Michael Jackson forgets about the lost children for a while and flees. He sing to himself;
“They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it”
Next time, he will be doing thriller but right now, he is a smooth criminal.

  

 
 
 
 
 
 

© 2008 witchiekatez


Author's Note

witchiekatez
I am still a biggest fan of him though, and I love him. But you know, this is only for fun.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on December 2, 2008

Author

witchiekatez
witchiekatez

Philippines



About
A distant traveler, Silent, Alone, Candid, And has a world Of her own. more..

Writing
Johmmy Johmmy

A Poem by witchiekatez