The whole damn circus

The whole damn circus

A Poem by Colleen Margot Lee

 The whole damn circus

     Welcome to the circus of cloud shapes and dreams drifting into the unknown and atmosphere of new adventures.

For i miss you all wrong and this is a backwards pattern we do not foresee the outcome, no room for room to grow we shrink, shrink-wrap the problems and throw them away. Away they will fly. we do not even know how to fix ourselves and where to begin, for the beginning is the end is the beginning and the misery clamps on your chest making it impossible to breath even if you wanted to. For it is a pattern that is left with no answers when your genesis is the end of you. Where the start is where you wish to die.

This melody, these voices bring me back to the time when I was to forget you, I hear them still.

I am putting myself on warning for myself I must waste just searching for something more.

© 2008 Colleen Margot Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes we have to cut our losses and move on. Liked this poem. Great job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


The movement of your words is soft and subtle, like mists hanging delicately over meadows. Somehow amazingly, you take words from the wind and write of my soul... Brilliant you are in all you do and say... So glad I came to your CIRCUS.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2008

Author

Colleen Margot Lee
Colleen Margot Lee

dreamland



About
I am nothing I am just here I am rejected I am full of fear In this crazy world all that makes sense to me is this world is the words and worlds i place upon paper. To write what comes to mind just .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..