Running Part1

Running Part1

A Story by wolfsshadow25

 

    You wake up and u don’t know were you are; it’s all a blur u see, light then dark, then light and dark again. Its cold here is a door open after a will things come into focus. You’re in a cage on a train. You’re hart is betting really fast your panicking. There are two others from you’re pack in separate cages they’re not awake yet. You try to stand but there is a pain in your thy, you lick your wound.  Now you mind is clearer and u try to remember what happened. 

            I was running with my pack, we were chasing a dear. I almost had it, I could taste its flesh….Then there was a loud roar and bright lights, and there was shouting….. They shot at us. I ran but they were on snowmobiles. They surrounded me and they all took there shouts.

 

 

             The others begin to wake,

            Were are we Kizel? Sketh asked.

            I don’t now, but we have to get out. I replied.

            Hay what happened. Blue says.

            We were ambushed by humans. I said.

 

© 2009 wolfsshadow25


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great start to what sounds like a good story. Thanks for sharing.

Kelley

Posted 15 Years Ago


nicely written... u should read my new story when u get the chance... please

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 4, 2009

Author

wolfsshadow25
wolfsshadow25

every were and no were, RI



About
my name is Deven, and i write because of a friend who got me back into writing. She means alot to and i cant wait to see her again just to say good bye.... i know it will be hard for us but hay im not.. more..

Writing