love & rain

love & rain

A Story by wordplay2099
"

good reader

"
the day we seperated,the rain came pooring down,the clouds were dark grey,and although it was day time,the moon was out,i was standing outside in the rain,eyes closed,listening to its sound,dam this feeling hurts so deeply,i now no that i cant live without,i opend my eye's,now the sun is beaming out,i can see the raindow as the rain still poors down,i watch the lotus flower as it blossoms from the dirt,and rises from the underground,i replay the sound,yes of her voice,and remember how it heals and fills me round,i take off my rain jacket,and jogg south,and there she was,she felt me and immediatly turned around, with the widest & brightest smile,i only imagined how it would feel to be seperated,to appreciate what we have now,when i reachd her,i looked in her eyes and kissed her,without words my eyes told her that i loved her so much as myself,we held hands and walk'd into the sunset,as the rain poord down. love is round. follow and heal.

© 2013 wordplay2099


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on February 16, 2013
Last Updated on February 16, 2013

Author

wordplay2099
wordplay2099

longbeach, CA



About
poetry plus understanding plus love plus piece plus positivty= life. I AM WORDPLAY www.facebook.com/ssamericandream more..

Writing