An Open Letter For the Waiting Soul

An Open Letter For the Waiting Soul

A Story by Reese
"

I love you that way that I'm willing to destroy my own happiness for you...

"

To me, you are that hot girl that took my breath away and made me laugh, that made me feel wanted, and the cute girl who I still love. And I can't seem to measure the things that made me love you, the words that I wanted to tell you, the feelings I have for you, I couldn't bring myself to hate you despite the pain you gave me and the sadness you made to me; I love you.

And I don't know with you, but, I don't think I can ever forget you at all, and move on and love someone else. Because I love you. I really do.

And I'm not making choices that doesn't include loving you. I'll be waiting. No matter the years, or decades, I will still wait for you...

I don't want to tell you this, because I don't want to destroy your happiness. It doesn't matter if I do destroy my own happiness for you, as long as you get to be happy, I'm okay with that. 

Because I love you.

I love you that way that I'm willing to destroy my own happiness for you to be happy.

I love you.

© 2022 Reese


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on October 28, 2022
Last Updated on October 28, 2022
Tags: love, lgbt, heartbreak

Author

Reese
Reese

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines



About
I write stories for a sad heart. more..

Writing
"Odio" "Odio"

A Poem by Reese