Coin Toss

Coin Toss

A Story by Reese
"

I know it will always stay in that tiny atom sized feeling if it isn't fed by your particles of love

"

Now that I am able to see your profile, now that I am able to see your status, now that I am able to see what you do in your life. I had this urge in me to send you a message. But then, I didn't want to, I didn't want you finding out I knew that you had already unblocked me from your life.

It's your birthday tomorrow. I wanted to send you a birthday message, but yet, I didn't want to ruin your happy life. I did not want to sadden you again. I did not want you to be emotionally break again because of a simple message. And because I knew that the moment I do send a birthday message, I'd be back to square one. Again.

Maybe there's this small tiny atom sized feeling that will always love you. An atom that which when fed by particles, would grow. But sadly, I know it will always stay in that tiny atom sized feeling if it isn't fed by your particles of love. In other words, it wouldn't be reciprocated after all. And would never will be.

On the contrary though, the big part of me, the big part of the feeling, is that, I should just accept it. I should just accept that it will always just be like this. Nothing surprising and nothing new old to come.

© 2022 Reese


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the glimpse
of a common thread
in the fabric of
conciousness.
Such effortless
flow of words
streamed in this way
shows real skill that
is not so common.
100/100


Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 28, 2022
Last Updated on October 28, 2022
Tags: love, lgbt, heartbreak

Author

Reese
Reese

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines



About
I write stories for a sad heart. more..

Writing
"Odio" "Odio"

A Poem by Reese