Fall

Fall

A Story by Reese
"

Fall.

"

And there she was, standing along the lines of my reach. Suddenly the halls expanding longer, moving on its own forwards with me on the same place of tiled floor.

She felt so far yet the touch so near, so warm but cold. I didn't understand a thing of what I was feeling. I wanted to feel the ache, but I question myself, why do I keep hurting myself?

Have I gone mad hurting myself to be immune to it, to be numb by pain? Why do I keep doing it again and again? To feel?

Your hair flows so freely against the wind, my vision blurries with tears, the smell of unknown but a warmth, comforting feeling. I could lay down beside you, and fall asleep, knowing your scent lingers. But the only difference, was that you were not here, the only feeling I felt was the ache in my chest. Clenching in pain as I lay alone in my bed.

It was like hangin on a rope, a rope I never want to let go. I would take the chances, the risks, a gamble. A hang that I was willing to wait for even a decade. I would still be here, reaching.

It was like falling slowly again in a cliff, a never ending fall. White silk sheets flowing through the fall, droplets of water lay still in motion, my hand reaching towards the sky. The slow was so slow, a world where the sky was the only moving in a fast pace.

I never want to close my eyes with the beautiful sight of the clouds moving in a fast pace. The sun moving, the warm light of it moving in my body, dancing. The moon light and its cold breeze lingering on the other side of my face, playing with the silk sheets I fell with.

I could see the diverse world as I fell slow in motion. I felt so relaxed mid air, I felt secure with the silk sheets loosely wrapped around my body. I wasn't scared to fall.

© 2022 Reese


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on October 28, 2022
Last Updated on October 28, 2022
Tags: Life, sadness

Author

Reese
Reese

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines



About
I write stories for a sad heart. more..

Writing
"Odio" "Odio"

A Poem by Reese