Aplá Thélo Voítheia

Aplá Thélo Voítheia

A Story by Reese
"

I was there when they're there.

"

"I always think the world is so unfair to me.", I breathed in heavily as tears streamed down my face. "I always think that, I didn't deserve to be happy." I blinked, swallowed hard, the tears streaming freely on my cheeks. "Because," I paused, licking my lips. "There seems to be no one there when I needed them the most, when I, when I'm so broken and needed the help that I always wanted." I shakily breathed, my brows furrowed so deep. "That when," I paused again to breathed deep. "They're there, needing of help, I was there. But if," I swallowed the lump on my throat, wiping tears on my cheeks. "I was the one needing the help, no one is there to stay to cheer me up or to help me." I sobbed. "I just want help. Is that so hard to ask when I need it more than I ever did back then?"

Nora stood in the bedroom door, not knowing what to do or say. She walked in the room slowly, and gently sat down on the bed beside me. "But, sometimes, you just..need to help yourself first before anyone can hel-"

"That's the problem with all of you!" I stood up, interrupting her. I breathed shakily before continuing. "I've never asked for anyone's help before because I know I could get over it. But now I just..." I trailed off. Realizing it was pointless to argue. I closed my eyes, wiped my tears and exhaled.

I faced her with my tear stained face. "Forget it." I sighed deeply. "Just get out."

"But-" Nora started but I interrupted her.

"Just get the f**k out."

She stood up, contemplating on staying but I turned around and closed my eyes. Hearing her footsteps and the door close behind. I sighed heavily and shakily. I stared outside the building through the busy streets down below.

It was a beautiful scene to look.

© 2022 Reese


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 28, 2022
Last Updated on October 28, 2022
Tags: love, life, sadness

Author

Reese
Reese

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines



About
I write stories for a sad heart. more..

Writing
"Odio" "Odio"

A Poem by Reese