Pull of a Soulmate

Pull of a Soulmate

A Story by Reese
"

Pull.

"

In all the years I've lived and loved, I never felt this pull towards a person. This undeniable magnetic like tug in my heart. It was everything I have asked for. This deservation of the person who loves the same way I give love, was so much too good to be true.

Surreal almost.

That I even wonder about what kind of arguments we'd be having, and I see nothing of it because there is this gut feeling that it would be resolved easily.

I felt free to share and talk with anything. Unrestraint from judgements�"that even if I would say something silly, we'd only laugh about it and move on from it.

She makes me feel like I'm dreaming.

She makes me feel euphoric.

This great tug in my heart makes me wonder if I have ever felt this way to the past lovers I had. And the more I thought of it, the more I believe that I had never felt this unrestrained tug and pull towards her.

She's way too different, but in a good kind of different. I couldn't explain how my heart truly feels without redundantly saying the same things. Because in all honesty, the redundant words is what I'm truly feeling.

And if only days ran faster, I would have said the three precious words to her right at this moment. But then again, I would want for time to run slow to truly marvel her mysteries.

© 2022 Reese


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on October 28, 2022
Last Updated on October 28, 2022
Tags: love, life

Author

Reese
Reese

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines



About
I write stories for a sad heart. more..

Writing
"Odio" "Odio"

A Poem by Reese